PaymentsHere are the ways how you can pay for the ordered item.
1) Payment by PayPal/Credit Card
The procedure is very simple, all you need is to select desired goods, proceed to check-out, select PayPal or Credit Card payment method and you will be forwarded to the PayPal web-invoice page, where you will be able to pay securely either with your personal PayPal account or your Credit Card.
2) Wire transfer.
A wire transfer can be made from one bank account to another bank account or through a transfer of cash at a cash office. Please, check whether goods are available on our stocks before transfer. Contact our managers to get a pro forma invoice for payment.
Information for transfer:
Bank account number: 93146502
Recipient: Inksystem-UK LTD
Address: Unit 7, Carbery Enterprise Park, 26 White Hart Lane, London N17 8DP
Title transfer: Order No.(please give your order number)
Amount of transfer: 120.55 GBP (specify the amount that you pay)
3) Pay on the spot.
You pay in cash when you receive your goods at our office in London or make payment on delivery in the post office (available for residents of the UK).
4) Payment via Western Union
To pay over WU please contact the respective office directly for your invoice.
* For wholesale purchases, please, contact us separately.
We warrant reliability and stability of INKSYSTEM ™ products.
Products of INKSYSTEM ™ are famous for their reliability and safety, low printingprice,and cost-effective ink-jet printing.
The guarantee applies to the products delivered to Mainland Europe as well as Ireland, Iceland, and Great Britain.
Warrantyfor INKSYSTEM ™products
The maximum warranty period for INKSYSTEM ™ products ranges from 12 to 24 months * from the date of purchase. The warranty period for each item is indicated in the description box on the website.
The warranty repair of INKSYSTEM ™ products is free of charge (for INKSYSTEMcustomers).
The warranty applies to the products
- purchased in INKSYSTEM ™ store chain;
- purchased on the website of the INKSYSTEM ™ online store (www.ink-system.co.uk).
For getting warranty services, the following conditions of INKSYSTEM ™ productsoperation must be observed:
- When receiving products, check that the warranty card isfilledproperly;
- Keep a check / invoice, which must be presented at the acquisition date;
- comply with the conditions written on the label, in the manualwhich comes with the product;
- Avoid mechanical damage during the product operation, such as cracks, dents, scratches, etc.;
- In case of damage or equipment operation errors, pleasecontact INKSYSTEM Service Center as soon as possible. If necessary, send the goods to the address of the service center of INKSYSTEM:
Unit 7, Carbery Enterprise Park,
36 White Hart Lane,
London N17 8DP
Tel.: +44 (020) 33 02 02 55
• Damages or defects caused by the consumer;
• Damages caused by natural disasters;
• Defects caused by exposure of heat or foreign objects, fluids, or insects in the inner parts;
• Damages caused by negligence in operating conditions (in contrast to the recommendations contained in the User`s Guide).
Warranty is not valid if:
• The product has mechanical damages such as fragments, parts, cracks, scratches, etc.;
• The identifiers have been removed or it is not possible to determine ownership of INKSYSTEM ™ (absence of additional notes, labels, etc.);
• The article has already been repaired, or inner parts have been replaced;
• The product was incorrectly installed by the user;
• The problem wascaused by natural disasters, accidents, willful negligence of a consumer or a third party;
• The client uses not INKSYSTEM ™ ink;
• Printing limit of 25,000 prints has been exceeded.
Warranty for not INKSYSTEM ™ products
The client can use warranty provided by the manufacturer.
NOTE: Warranty cases are described by the manufacturer.
To make use of the warranty, please contact INKSYSTEM Service Center:
Tel.: +44 (020) 33 02 02 55
You can contact INKSYSTEM company management directly via the following e-mail: email@example.com
• warranty period depends on the product type
Loyalty Programme from INKSYSTEM Company is specially designed for our customers – that is, first of all, gratitude for your trust.
INKSYSTEM® Loyalty Programme means granting discounts for regular customers of the company. According to the programme, when making the first purchase in web-shops or in companies, which are certified partners of INKSYSTEM®, you receive a discount card that allows you to make all further purchases with 5% discount. The duration of discount card is not limited and can be applied to all certified points of INKSYSTEM®. Discount card is valid for INKSYSTEM products only.
The company provides customers with plastic discount card INKSYSTEM with id information on it. Each card has its own embossed number. The card carries the city code and serial number of the card owner. This information allows us to personalise the card and give you a discount.
Discount cards are an essential component of INKSYSTEM® loyalty programme and are issued when receiving the order. To get a card, a customer must fill in a questionnaire in the representative office of the company.
When ordering through an online shop, you can request a discount card by filling in a form.
Discount programme from INKSYSTEM Company allows you to receive additional savings when buying our products. We care about provided services to meet all your requirements and you to be always pleased with the quality of our products!
Epson Stylus Office T30
Unbeatable speed, laser-sharp quality & cost-effective ink usage. Epson Stylus Office T30, the very best in personalised office desktop printing
105.59 £not in stock
Report when the product is available again
Epson Stylus Office T30: compact home printer
The newest series of inkjet printers for small and home offices was recently introduced by Epson. Stylus Office T30 has compact size and is one of the representatives of this line of devices. It combines high printing speed and efficiency.
The Epson T30 supports printing technology Epson Micro Piezo, which offers not only high speed but excellent printing quality. The printer is designed to be used with Epson separate ink cartridges, which have high capacity and allow to achieve such cost-per-page of the document, that is comparable to the cost of printing on a laser printer. After full expense of ink from one block, you will need to replace only one container, which is completely out of ink.
The printer completely corresponds the European standards, what is proved by the Certificate of ENERGY STAR. Printer Epson Stylus T30, as well as Epson L200 and Epson XP-30, is available for sale in London,in Leeds and other British cities.
Technology Epson T30 Printer
Maximum print resolution
Number of colors used to obtain images
Size and density of paper
Cards, labels, photo paper, glossy paper, envelopes, matte paper. 10 x 15 cm, 13 x 18 cm, 13 x 20 cm, 20 x 25 cm, 9 x 13 cm, A4, A5, A6, EPSON Panoramic 210 x 594 mm, Legal, Letter, catalog card 5 "x 8" catalog card 8 "x 10", catalog A6, envelope C6 (114 x 162 mm), envelope DL (110 x 220 mm), number 10 envelope (104 x 240 mm). 64-90 g/m2 (plain), a maximum of 300 g/m2 (original media for Epson)
38 pages / minute (b / w A4), 38 pages / min (color, A4)
The boundaries of the print area
0 mm top, bottom, left, right / 3 mm top, bottom, left, right
Print area Epson T30
Supported Operating Systems
Windows 98SE, Windows Me, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows XP Professional x64, Mac OS X 10.2.8, Mac OS X 10.3.9 or later
USB Hi-Speed (USB 2.0)
Dimensions (L x W x H) mm
dye-based ink "INKSYSTEM" (South Korea), 5 colors 130 ml
the same as original
T0732, T0734, T0733, T0731
My wife and I ordered this printer half a year ago. We're satisfied with the service of this company. The operators are very polite. The printer was delivered in time and set very quickly. Thanks a lot to guys. The quality of imprints is excellent. We'll order ink also by delivery.
|Lisandro,Southend-on-Sea 27/11/2012, 18:34|
excl. ink and shipping price