bank bank
Shipping
bank bank
Warranty
bank bank
Loyalty Programme
bank bank

Epson Stylus Office T30

• Unbeatable speed, laser-sharp quality & cost-effective ink usage. Epson Stylus Office T30, the very best in personalised office desktop printing

• 105.59 £
    not in stock
  • Report when the product is available again

let me know

Epson Stylus Office T30: compact home printer

Printer Epson Stylus Office T30The newest series of inkjet printers for small and home offices was recently introduced by Epson. Stylus Office T30 has compact size and is one of the representatives of this line of devices. It combines high printing speed and efficiency.

The Epson T30 supports printing technology Epson Micro Piezo, which offers not only high speed but excellent printing quality. The printer is designed to be used with Epson separate ink cartridges, which have high capacity and allow to achieve such cost-per-page of the document, that is comparable to the cost of printing on a laser printer. After full expense of ink from one block, you will need to replace only one container, which is completely out of ink.

The printer completely corresponds the European standards, what is proved by the Certificate of ENERGY STAR. Printer Epson Stylus T30, as well as Epson L200 and Epson XP-30, is available for sale in London,in Leeds and other British cities.

Epson Stylus Office T30

Manufacturer
Epson

Technology Epson T30 Printer
Inkjet printing

Maximum print resolution
5760x1440 dpi

Number of colors used to obtain images

Size and density of paper
Cards, labels, photo paper, glossy paper, envelopes, matte paper. 10 x 15 cm, 13 x 18 cm, 13 x 20 cm, 20 x 25 cm, 9 x 13 cm, A4, A5, A6, EPSON Panoramic 210 x 594 mm, Legal, Letter, catalog card 5 "x 8" catalog card 8 "x 10", catalog A6, envelope C6 (114 x 162 mm), envelope DL (110 x 220 mm), number 10 envelope (104 x 240 mm). 64-90 g/m2 (plain), a maximum of 300 g/m2 (original media for Epson)

Print Speed
38 pages / minute (b / w A4), 38 pages / min (color, A4)

The boundaries of the print area
0 mm top, bottom, left, right / 3 mm top, bottom, left, right

Print area Epson T30
210x297 mm.

Supported Operating Systems
Windows 98SE, Windows Me, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows XP Professional x64, Mac OS X 10.2.8, Mac OS X 10.3.9 or later

Interface
USB Hi-Speed (USB 2.0)

Weight (kg)

Dimensions (L x W x H) mm
435x240x161
CISS

Number of colors:

Ink:
dye-based ink "INKSYSTEM" (South Korea), 5 colors 130 ml

Material of CISS:
polycarbonate

Guarantee:
1 year

Country of origin:
South Korea

Chips:
the same as original

Numbers of original cartridges:
T0732, T0734, T0733, T0731

My wife and I ordered this printer half a year ago. We're satisfied with the service of this company. The operators are very polite. The printer was delivered in time and set very quickly. Thanks a lot to guys. The quality of imprints is excellent. We'll order ink also by delivery.
Lisandro,Southend-on-Sea 27/11/2012, 18:34

Your name:

Your City:

Comment:

Confirmation code

Do not forget to buy!
*incl. VAT
excl. ink and shipping price
0 £

You have chosen Epson Stylus Office T30

105.59 £
You can save ##economy## £
Would you like to buy the second set of ink with a discount and save ##economy## £?
Yes, I'd love to!
No, thanks!