bank bank
Shipping
bank bank
Warranty
bank bank
Loyalty Programme
bank bank

Epson Stylus T26

• The Epson Stylus T26 is perfect for all your home printing, from text to A4 lab-quality borderless photos. It?s cost effective too, because with individual ink cartridges you only replace the colour you use.

• 58.29 £
    not in stock
  • Report when the product is available again

let me know

Epson Stylus T26: home printer

Printer Epson Stylus T26Epson company produced a new model of printer Epson Stylus T26 with a technology of independent cartridges, which has home use orientation in sphere of printing photos and other documents. In Epson T26 printer pigment ink technology is used, which is called Epson DURABrite Ultra.

These inks were produced for all-purpose printing conditions: they will perfectly fit both for ordinary printing on copy paper and for printing on photo paper. The pigment is superbly fixing at the surface of paper medium, but it doesn't penetrate into their structure, that's exactly why the printed text looks vivid and clear, as when using laser printing technologies.

At that, considering the fact, that every ink fleck has a protecting polymeric enclosure, photos and documents, that were printed with Stylus T26, have light- and water-resistance. The printer, as well as Epson L110 or Epson XP-205, operates with a rather high speed as for a device of such a kind, in black-and-white printing it is about 26 pages per minute and up to 14 pages per minute in color mode. At the conferences in London and in Manchester users marked extraordinary deep colors of photo printing.

Epson Stylus T26

Manufacturer
Epson

Technology Epson T26 Printer
Inkjet printing

Maximum print resolution
5760x1440 dpi

The number of colors used to obtain images

Size and density of paper
A4. Paper weight: 64-300 g/m2. Printing on 10 x 15 cm, 13 x 18 cm, 13 x 20 cm, 20 x 25 cm, 9 x 13 cm, A4, A5, A6, EPSON Panoramic 210 x 594 mm, Legal, Letter, catalog card 5 "x 8 ", catalog 8" x 10 ", catalog A6, envelope C6 (114 x 162 mm), envelope DL (110 x 220 mm), number 10 envelope (104 x 240 mm), A4 transparencies

Print Speed
26 pages / minute (b / w A4), 13 pages / min (color A4).

Print area Epson T26
210 x 297 mm (A4 sheets)

Supported Operating Systems
Windows, Mac OS

Interface
USB 2.0

Weight (kg)

Dimensions (L x W x H) mm
435 x 219 x 165
CISS

Number of colors:

Ink:
dye-based ink "INKSYSTEM" (South Korea), 4 colors 130 ml

Material of CISS:
polycarbonate

Guarantee:
1 year

Country of origin:
South Korea

Chips:
the same as original

Numbers of original cartridges:
T0922, T0924, T0923, T0921

Yesterday I ordered Epson Stylus T26. I mulled over ordering HP DeskJet 2000, but it has lower resolution. So I’ve chosen Epson. Guys from the call centre service helped me to make the decision. They explained everything and told me what is the difference between the models. I was choosing printer for studying and the model will be enough. Besides, I was told that printing with CISS reduces printing costs for 30%. I’m shocked but hope it is true.
Sophia,Sheffield 23/10/2012, 11:16

Epson Stylus T26 is very cool! And the printing is on the highest level and is quite cheap. I am impressed.
Armando ,Barnoldswick 18/12/2012, 17:49

Your name:

Your City:

Comment:

Confirmation code

Do not forget to buy!
Dye-based ink INKSYSTEM Black 100 ml (South Korea)
*incl. VAT
excl. ink and shipping price
6 £

Set of dye-based ink INKSYSTEM 100 ml (4 colours)
*incl. VAT
24 £

Set of dye-based ink INKSYSTEM 1000 ml (4 colours)
*incl. VAT
116 £

You have chosen Epson Stylus T26

58.29 £
You can save ##economy## £
Would you like to buy the second set of ink with a discount and save ##economy## £?
Yes, I'd love to!
No, thanks!