PaymentsHere are the ways how you can pay for the ordered item.
1) Payment by PayPal/Credit Card
The procedure is very simple, all you need is to select desired goods, proceed to check-out, select PayPal or Credit Card payment method and you will be forwarded to the PayPal web-invoice page, where you will be able to pay securely either with your personal PayPal account or your Credit Card.
2) Wire transfer.
A wire transfer can be made from one bank account to another bank account or through a transfer of cash at a cash office. Please, check whether goods are available on our stocks before transfer. Contact our managers to get a pro forma invoice for payment.
Information for transfer:
Bank account number: 93146502
Recipient: Inksystem-UK LTD
Address: Unit 7, Carbery Enterprise Park, 26 White Hart Lane, London N17 8DP
Title transfer: Order No.(please give your order number)
Amount of transfer: 120.55 GBP (specify the amount that you pay)
3) Pay on the spot.
You pay in cash when you receive your goods at our office in London or make payment on delivery in the post office (available for residents of the UK).
4) Payment via Western Union
To pay over WU please contact the respective office directly for your invoice.
* For wholesale purchases, please, contact us separately.
We warrant reliability and stability of INKSYSTEM ™ products.
Products of INKSYSTEM ™ are famous for their reliability and safety, low printingprice,and cost-effective ink-jet printing.
The guarantee applies to the products delivered to Mainland Europe as well as Ireland, Iceland, and Great Britain.
Warrantyfor INKSYSTEM ™products
The maximum warranty period for INKSYSTEM ™ products ranges from 12 to 24 months * from the date of purchase. The warranty period for each item is indicated in the description box on the website.
The warranty repair of INKSYSTEM ™ products is free of charge (for INKSYSTEMcustomers).
The warranty applies to the products
- purchased in INKSYSTEM ™ store chain;
- purchased on the website of the INKSYSTEM ™ online store (www.ink-system.co.uk).
For getting warranty services, the following conditions of INKSYSTEM ™ productsoperation must be observed:
- When receiving products, check that the warranty card isfilledproperly;
- Keep a check / invoice, which must be presented at the acquisition date;
- comply with the conditions written on the label, in the manualwhich comes with the product;
- Avoid mechanical damage during the product operation, such as cracks, dents, scratches, etc.;
- In case of damage or equipment operation errors, pleasecontact INKSYSTEM Service Center as soon as possible. If necessary, send the goods to the address of the service center of INKSYSTEM:
Unit 7, Carbery Enterprise Park,
36 White Hart Lane,
London N17 8DP
Tel.: +44 (020) 33 02 02 55
• Damages or defects caused by the consumer;
• Damages caused by natural disasters;
• Defects caused by exposure of heat or foreign objects, fluids, or insects in the inner parts;
• Damages caused by negligence in operating conditions (in contrast to the recommendations contained in the User`s Guide).
Warranty is not valid if:
• The product has mechanical damages such as fragments, parts, cracks, scratches, etc.;
• The identifiers have been removed or it is not possible to determine ownership of INKSYSTEM ™ (absence of additional notes, labels, etc.);
• The article has already been repaired, or inner parts have been replaced;
• The product was incorrectly installed by the user;
• The problem wascaused by natural disasters, accidents, willful negligence of a consumer or a third party;
• The client uses not INKSYSTEM ™ ink;
• Printing limit of 25,000 prints has been exceeded.
Warranty for not INKSYSTEM ™ products
The client can use warranty provided by the manufacturer.
NOTE: Warranty cases are described by the manufacturer.
To make use of the warranty, please contact INKSYSTEM Service Center:
Tel.: +44 (020) 33 02 02 55
You can contact INKSYSTEM company management directly via the following e-mail: email@example.com
• warranty period depends on the product type
Loyalty Programme from INKSYSTEM Company is specially designed for our customers – that is, first of all, gratitude for your trust.
INKSYSTEM® Loyalty Programme means granting discounts for regular customers of the company. According to the programme, when making the first purchase in web-shops or in companies, which are certified partners of INKSYSTEM®, you receive a discount card that allows you to make all further purchases with 5% discount. The duration of discount card is not limited and can be applied to all certified points of INKSYSTEM®. Discount card is valid for INKSYSTEM products only.
The company provides customers with plastic discount card INKSYSTEM with id information on it. Each card has its own embossed number. The card carries the city code and serial number of the card owner. This information allows us to personalise the card and give you a discount.
Discount cards are an essential component of INKSYSTEM® loyalty programme and are issued when receiving the order. To get a card, a customer must fill in a questionnaire in the representative office of the company.
When ordering through an online shop, you can request a discount card by filling in a form.
Discount programme from INKSYSTEM Company allows you to receive additional savings when buying our products. We care about provided services to meet all your requirements and you to be always pleased with the quality of our products!
Epson Stylus Photo P50 + CISS
Get creative and produce better-than-lab-quality photos at home. Team it up with your digital camera for superb borderless prints up to A4 size. Buy printer Epson Stylus Photo P50 with CISS and make 30 times more quality prints for the same money!
Attention! Original cartridges are not included!
250.00£231.99 £in stock
Choosing this special offer means you will preserve the same output results as while printing with Epson L800 and saving several times more. Epson P50 has the same hardware and due to this provides neat imprints with sharp symbols and brisk colours.The printer uses 6 colours and runs under Micro Piezo printing system that enable users to deliver elegant text documents without fuzzy fonts or side ink droplets. Epson P50 has maximum printing resolution of 5760 x 1440 dpi and minimal ink drop size of 1.5pl ensuring detailed rendering of small objects and smooth gradation. The printer supports connection to a computer or desktop via USB. It is a stable printer showing high-quality performance and providing significant economy when used with CISS.
Cost-effectiveness of the kit comprising Epson P50 and continuous ink supply system is that you buy the device with preinstalled CISS by INKSYSTEM and save on the purchase itself as the price is £208.33 compared to £499.99 of Epson L800. In addition to that, you will reduce expenditures on ink while preserving warranty, provided by our service centre.
6-colour inkjet printer, Epson Micro Piezo™ print head
90 nozzles each (black, cyan, magenta, yellow, light cyan, light magenta)
1.5 pl (minimum) with Variable-sized Droplet Technology
Epson Claria Photographic Ink
Up to 5760 x 1440 optimised dpi on suitable media using RPM (Resolution Performance Management)
Print Speed Photo 10x15
Approx. 12 secs
Print Speed Black Text A4
Up to 37 ppm
Print Speed Colour Text A4
Up to 38 ppm
Hi-Speed USB - compatible with the USB 2.0 specification*
Six individual inks
120 sheets A4 plain paper
A4, Letter, Legal, 20x25 cm, 13x18 cm, 10x15 cm, 9x13 cm, 13x20 cm, 102x181 mm, A6, A5, B5, Half Letter, Envelopes: No.10, DL, C6, User Defined
mm top, left, right, bottom via custom settings in printer driver* *Otherwise 3mm top, left, right, bottom
3 years if available
Windows 2000/XP/XP-x64/Vista, Mac OS 10.3.9 or later
AC 220-240 V
1 year standard warranty
Epson Easy Photo Print, Epson Print CD, Epson Web-To-Page (Not available with Windows Vista, XP-x64 , and Mac OS X)
5.0 B(A) (according to ISO7779 pattern with Epson , Premium Glossy Photo Paper/Photo RPM mode) 34.7 dB, (A) (according to ISO9296)
Number of colors:
dye-based ink "INKSYSTEM" (South Korea), 6 colors 130 ml
Material of CISS:
Country of origin:
the same as original
Numbers of original cartridges:
How to install a CISS onto an Epson P50
1. Place the CISS on the left side of the printer (pic. 1) and straighten the pipe.
Check if the color order on the sticker of the printer matches with the order of color silicon plugs onto the cartridges. In case of a mismatch the order should be changed!
2. Pull out the small plugs and carefully insert air filters into their place (pic. 2). Make sure to keep the plugs for further ransportation of the printer with the CISS installed.
3. Plug in the printer to the electric network and press the “drop” button (pic. 3). After the carriage moves into the “cartridge change” position, unplug the printer from the electric network by pulling the power cable out of the socket.
4. Use a screwdriver to remove the cover (pic. 4). Insert it in between the clip and the cover. Move the clip rightwards (pic. 5) until you have the possibility to remove the cover (pic. 6). Remove the cover. The printer will work even if the clip is broken.
5. Move the carriage into the extreme left position(pic. 6)
6. Slide the CISS cartridge block under the bar of the printer (pic. 7). Return the carriage into the “cartridge change” position (pic. 8).
7. Insert the cartridge block into the carriage. Place the carriage under the bar so that you can hold it with both hands (pic. 9) and carefully push the cartridges down until they click in. Make sure that all the six cartridges are properly clicked in.
8. Place the T bracket in the middle of the printer and fix the ink pipe into it (pic. 10). Make sure that there is no twist in the pipe to ensure the proper operation of the printer.
9. Move the carriage into the extreme left position(pic. 11) then to the extreme right position (pic. 12), check that there is no twist along the pipe and that it doesn’t interfere with the movement of the carriage. The pipe should not be slack.
10. If the pipe is shorter than needed, pull it out in the needed direction (pic. 13, pic. 14).
11. Place the pipe clip onto the case of the printer. Fix the ink pipe into the clip (figure 16).
12. Place the plastic clip onto the case of the printer. Fix the ink pipe into the clip (pic. 16).
13. The ink tanks should be on the same level with the printer, not higher and not lower.
14. Switch the printer on. Connect the printer to the computer, go to Start - Devices and printers, click the right mouse button on your printer and choose Printing preferences – Maintenance – Nozzle check (pic. 17, pic. 18).
You can perform the nozzle test without using a computer by pressing the “paper” button and keeping it pressed
while you are switching the printer on. Keep the “paper” button pressed for 10 more seconds after the printer is switched on. If the test result is bad perform the “The print head cleaning” procedure.
15. In order to transport the printer replace the air filters with the small plugs. Do not leave the printer without cartridges or a CISS, otherwise the print head will dry up. Any movement of the printer from one place to another should be performed with utmost care and compliance with the transportation rules, otherwise moving the tank may result in ink leaking into the printer which will disable the device.
Refilling and filling a CISS
Watch the ink level in the tanks carefully while using a CISS. When the ink level reaches the “red line” shown on the brand sticker follow these steps:
1. Open the big silicone plugs (pic. 20).
2. Use a syringe to extract the ink from the bottle (pic. 21).
3. Pour the ink into the big holes of the INKSYSTEM tank (pic. 22).
ATTENTION!Fill the colors according to the colored plugs on the tank. Wash the syringe after filling each color. Do not mix colors.
4. After filling the tank wipe the ink off the filling hole and close the plugs (pic. 23).
If you are filling the system for the first time and the cartridges are not installed into the printer yet, do 1-3 and then:
5. With the help of a syringe with a medical needle poke through the silicone plug on the upper part of the cartridge and pull the air out until the ink comes into the syringe (pic. 24).
6. Take the syringe out and wipe the surface of the cartridge with a tissue to remove the residual ink. Repeat the procedure for each of the cartridges.
1. If during operation the printer demands that cartridges be changed, the “ink drop” indicator will light up(pic. 25).
2. Press the “ink drop” button (pic. 26).
3. The carriage will move to the position indicating that the cartridge is empty (pic. 27).
4. If more than one cartridge is empty you can switch from one to another by pressing the “ink drop” button(pic. 26).
5. After indicating the cartridges the carriage will move into the “cartridge change” position (pic. 28).
6. Get hold of the ink level reset button, press it from the back and hold it for 5 to 7 seconds (pic. 28, pic. 29).
7. After the ink level resetting procedure press the “ink drop” button (pic. 26).
8. The printer will be ready for operation in several minutes.
Thank you for choosing CISS from INKSYSTEM®.We recommend to read the manual before installing CISS onto your printer!
P50 with CISS – is a real miracle. It is a very simple printer for photo printing. I use it at home.
|Taylor,Hereford 16/01/2013, 17:13|
P50 with CISS – is a real miracle. It is a very simple printer for photo printing. I use it at home.
|Taylor ,Hereford 21/01/2013, 11:37|