PaymentsHere are the ways how you can pay for the ordered item.
1) Payment by PayPal/Credit Card
The procedure is very simple, all you need is to select desired goods, proceed to check-out, select PayPal or Credit Card payment method and you will be forwarded to the PayPal web-invoice page, where you will be able to pay securely either with your personal PayPal account or your Credit Card.
2) Wire transfer.
A wire transfer can be made from one bank account to another bank account or through a transfer of cash at a cash office. Please, check whether goods are available on our stocks before transfer. Contact our managers to get a pro forma invoice for payment.
Information for transfer:
Bank account number: 93146502
Recipient: Inksystem-UK LTD
Address: Unit 7, Carbery Enterprise Park, 26 White Hart Lane, London N17 8DP
Title transfer: Order No.(please give your order number)
Amount of transfer: 120.55 GBP (specify the amount that you pay)
3) Pay on the spot.
You pay in cash when you receive your goods at our office in London or make payment on delivery in the post office (available for residents of the UK).
4) Payment via Western Union
To pay over WU please contact the respective office directly for your invoice.
* For wholesale purchases, please, contact us separately.
We warrant reliability and stability of INKSYSTEM ™ products.
Products of INKSYSTEM ™ are famous for their reliability and safety, low printingprice,and cost-effective ink-jet printing.
The guarantee applies to the products delivered to Mainland Europe as well as Ireland, Iceland, and Great Britain.
Warrantyfor INKSYSTEM ™products
The maximum warranty period for INKSYSTEM ™ products ranges from 12 to 24 months * from the date of purchase. The warranty period for each item is indicated in the description box on the website.
The warranty repair of INKSYSTEM ™ products is free of charge (for INKSYSTEMcustomers).
The warranty applies to the products
- purchased in INKSYSTEM ™ store chain;
- purchased on the website of the INKSYSTEM ™ online store (www.ink-system.co.uk).
For getting warranty services, the following conditions of INKSYSTEM ™ productsoperation must be observed:
- When receiving products, check that the warranty card isfilledproperly;
- Keep a check / invoice, which must be presented at the acquisition date;
- comply with the conditions written on the label, in the manualwhich comes with the product;
- Avoid mechanical damage during the product operation, such as cracks, dents, scratches, etc.;
- In case of damage or equipment operation errors, pleasecontact INKSYSTEM Service Center as soon as possible. If necessary, send the goods to the address of the service center of INKSYSTEM:
Unit 7, Carbery Enterprise Park,
36 White Hart Lane,
London N17 8DP
Tel.: +44 (020) 33 02 02 55
• Damages or defects caused by the consumer;
• Damages caused by natural disasters;
• Defects caused by exposure of heat or foreign objects, fluids, or insects in the inner parts;
• Damages caused by negligence in operating conditions (in contrast to the recommendations contained in the User`s Guide).
Warranty is not valid if:
• The product has mechanical damages such as fragments, parts, cracks, scratches, etc.;
• The identifiers have been removed or it is not possible to determine ownership of INKSYSTEM ™ (absence of additional notes, labels, etc.);
• The article has already been repaired, or inner parts have been replaced;
• The product was incorrectly installed by the user;
• The problem wascaused by natural disasters, accidents, willful negligence of a consumer or a third party;
• The client uses not INKSYSTEM ™ ink;
• Printing limit of 25,000 prints has been exceeded.
Warranty for not INKSYSTEM ™ products
The client can use warranty provided by the manufacturer.
NOTE: Warranty cases are described by the manufacturer.
To make use of the warranty, please contact INKSYSTEM Service Center:
Tel.: +44 (020) 33 02 02 55
You can contact INKSYSTEM company management directly via the following e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
• warranty period depends on the product type
Loyalty Programme from INKSYSTEM Company is specially designed for our customers – that is, first of all, gratitude for your trust.
INKSYSTEM® Loyalty Programme means granting discounts for regular customers of the company. According to the programme, when making the first purchase in web-shops or in companies, which are certified partners of INKSYSTEM®, you receive a discount card that allows you to make all further purchases with 5% discount. The duration of discount card is not limited and can be applied to all certified points of INKSYSTEM®. Discount card is valid for INKSYSTEM products only.
The company provides customers with plastic discount card INKSYSTEM with id information on it. Each card has its own embossed number. The card carries the city code and serial number of the card owner. This information allows us to personalise the card and give you a discount.
Discount cards are an essential component of INKSYSTEM® loyalty programme and are issued when receiving the order. To get a card, a customer must fill in a questionnaire in the representative office of the company.
When ordering through an online shop, you can request a discount card by filling in a form.
Discount programme from INKSYSTEM Company allows you to receive additional savings when buying our products. We care about provided services to meet all your requirements and you to be always pleased with the quality of our products!
Epson Stylus Photo 1400
This is the perfect printer for photo enthusiasts looking to combine superb print quality with excellent value. And for small and home offices it is a reliable tool for professional presentations.
359.98£299.99 £not in stock
Report when the product is available again
Review of A3 photo printer Epson Stylus Photo 1400: it makes large-format printing more available
For this period of time Epson Stylus Photo 1400 is the most available among large-format home printers by Epson. For its price a customer receive an opportunity to produce photo up to A3 format. And it seems to be the only its purpose.
Everything changes. Not so long ago large-format printing used to be a photo lab equipment only, but nowadays A3 printers for home use are a commonplace. Though their price is not cheap you still can find an alternative that meets your demands and budget.
Today we are going to talk about Epson 1400. It is quite compact, though it differs from Epson Stylus Photo R300 A4 format printer due to its width. However, after extending trays of Epson Stylus Photo A3+ photo printer becomes huge. Still it was predictable.
Epson 1400 can be described as laconic and austere. Printer is represented in combination of dark-grey and light-grey color gamut with mainly matt surface. On the top panel you can find an unusual decorative element – a small semitransparent window, so you can observe carriage movement during the printing process.
Control elements are arranged on the right side of the front panel of Stylus Photo 1400. Control keys are big and one should exert force to push them. There are only three buttons: power button, cartridge change and cancel buttons. Each of them is provided with LED indicator.
On the left side of the front panel you can find a USB slot for PictBridge camera connection. It looks like odd one out as it is nonsense to print A3 photos without preview. However, everything may happen. There is no wide range of interfaces you can use for PC connection. USB slot is the only way to do that for it is no sense in using a wireless connection with semiprofessional printer. It is situated on the back side of the device. It should be mentioned that the standard set doesn't include a USB cable.
Though Epson Stylus Photo 1400 photo printer is rather inexpensive device, the manufacturer should have included the cable into the set. Front panel is folding and hides an extending tray for CDs and DVDs. Other trays are telescopic and are compact until they are extended.
At first sight A3 format Epson Stylus Photo 1400 has significant differences compared to home printers of smaller format, though this impression vanishes as soon as you look in its inner construction as you will face the fact that it has no difference with standard home printer. May be this is the reason of lower price compared to professional large-format printers.
A3 format Epson Stylus Photo 1400 uses only 6 cartridges as all printers of Stylus Photo line do. They use standard Epson Claria ink and CMYK palette with additional light magenta and light cyan. Meanwhile professional printing devices use special ink with 8 color cartridges.
We should compliment Epson Stylus Photo 1400 for using printing head supporting Advanced Variable-Sized Droplet technology, so it can vary ink droplet. Minimum ink drop volume is 1.5pl. This Advanced Variable-Sized Droplet technology is said to have positive influence on printing speed. It takes 46 seconds to perform a 10x15 photo in a draft mode. Today we are going to test claimed speed of a large-format Epson Stylus Photo 1400. What is also worth mentioning is that Epson Stylus Photo 1400 and Epson Stylus Office BX320FW can perform borderless printing on media with maximum density of 300 gsm. So let's move to the test.
Printing quality is rather predictable as most Stylus Photo series printers manage to render even complicated tints. Though Epson 1400 can't be named a lab equipment for it uses technologies of lower series devices. However, even captious users will find the device good enough.
The fact that impressed us deeply is a printing speed. Epson Stylus Photo 1400 delivers a 10x15 photo for 42 seconds while using standard mode. Perhaps this is the first time when claimed print speed of a printer corresponds to real one.
It takes 2 minutes to produce an A4 photo with standard printing settings and 3 minutes 15 seconds to deliver an A3 photo. Though printing speed is not vital for photo printing, still it is pleasant that it is not slow.
- quick printing speed;
- affordable price.
- printing system of lower series printers.
Conclusion on Epson Stylus Photo 1400
Today's hero was launched 3 years ago still it is highly demanded. Within this period of time its price has dropped down, however this information doesn't aim at people, who do printing on a professional level for it is not a good variant for professional use.
It should be stated that Epson Stylus Photo 1400 differs from an average A4 home printers only in its format for it possesses the same 6-color printing system and water-soluble Epson Claria ink. Though, all the improvements have visible effect on printing speed. Printing quality is also high.
Epson Claria Photographic Ink, Variable-sized droplet technology
Up to 5760 x 1440 optimised dpi on suitable media using RPM (Resolution Performance Management)
USB 2.0 (Hi-Speed) Interface for PC and Mac connection
Black T0791, cyan T0792
120 sheets (A4 plain paper)
0mm top, left, right and bottom - via custom setting in printer driver. Otherwise 3mm top, left, right, bottom
Extension to 3 Years
1 Year Repair or Replace
11.5kg (Main unit only)
Number of colors:
dye-based ink "INKSYSTEM" (South Korea), 6 colors 130 ml
Material of CISS:
Country of origin:
the same as original
Numbers of original cartridges:
How to install a CISS onto an Epson 1400
1. Place the CISS on the left side of the printer (pic. 1) and straighten the pipe.
Check if the color order on the sticker of the printer matches with the order of color silicon plugs onto the cartridges. In case of a mismatch the order should be changed!
2. Pull out the small plugs and carefully insert air filters into their place (pic. 2). Make sure to keep the plugs for further ransportation of the printer with the CISS installed.
3. Plug in the printer to the electric network and press the “drop” button (pic. 3). After the carriage moves into the “cartridge change” position, unplug the printer from the electric network by pulling the power cable out of the socket.
4. Use a screwdriver to remove the cover (pic. 4). Insert it in between the clip and the cover. Move the clip rightwards (pic. 5) until you have the possibility to remove the cover (pic. 6). Remove the cover. The printer will work even if the clip is broken.
5. Move the carriage into the extreme left position(pic. 6)
6. Slide the CISS cartridge block under the bar of the printer (pic. 7). Return the carriage into the “cartridge change” position (pic. 8).
7. Insert the cartridge block into the carriage. Place the carriage under the bar so that you can hold it with both hands (pic. 9) and carefully push the cartridges down until they click in. Make sure that all the six cartridges are properly clicked in.
8. Place the T bracket in the middle of the printer and fix the ink pipe into it (pic. 10). Make sure that there is no twist in the pipe to ensure the proper operation of the printer.
9. Move the carriage into the extreme left position(pic. 11) then to the extreme right position (pic. 12), check that there is no twist along the pipe and that it doesn’t interfere with the movement of the carriage. The pipe should not be slack.
10. If the pipe is shorter than needed, pull it out in the needed direction (pic. 13, pic. 14).
11. Place the pipe clip onto the case of the printer. Fix the ink pipe into the clip (figure 16).
12. The ink tanks should be placed 5 cm above the level of the printer, not higher and not lower.
13. Switch the printer on. Connect the printer to the computer, go to Start - Devices and printers, click the right mouse button on your printer and select Printing preferences – Maintenance – Nozzle check (pic. 17, pic. 18).
You can perform the nozzle check without using a computer by pressing the “paper” button and keeping it pressed while you are switching the printer on. Keep the “paper” button pressed for 10 more seconds after the printer is switched on. If the test result is bad perform the “The print head cleaning” procedure.
14. In order to transport the printer replace the air filters with the silicone plugs. Do not leave the printer without cartridges or a CISS, otherwise the print head will dry up. Any movement of the printer from one place to another should be performed with utmost care and compliance with the transportation rules, otherwise moving the tank may result in ink leaking into the printer which will disable the device.
Refilling and filling a CISS
Watch the ink level in the tanks carefully while using a CISS. When the ink level reaches the “red line” shown on the brand sticker follow these steps:
1. Open the big silicone plugs (pic. 20).
2. Use a syringe to extract the ink from the bottle (pic. 21).
3. Pour the ink into the big holes of the INKSYSTEM tank (pic. 22).
ATTENTION!Fill the colors according to the colored plugs on the tank. Wash the syringe after filling each color. Do not mix colors.
4. After filling the tank wipe the ink off the filling hole and close the plugs (pic. 23).
If you are filling the system for the first time and the cartridges are not installed into the printer yet, do 1-3 and then:
5. With the help of a syringe with a medical needle poke through the silicone plug on the upper part of the cartridge and pull the air out until the ink comes into the syringe (pic. 24).
6. Take the syringe out and wipe the surface of the cartridge with a tissue to remove the residual ink. Repeat the procedure for each of the cartridges.
Resetting the ink level
1. If during operation the printer demands that cartridges be changed, the “ink drop” indicator will light up(pic. 25).
2. Press the “ink drop” button (pic. 26).
3. The carriage will move to the position indicating that the cartridge is empty (pic. 27).
4. If more than one cartridge is empty you can switch from one to another by pressing the “ink drop” button(pic. 26).
5. After indicating the cartridges the carriage will move into the “cartridge change” position (pic. 28).
6. Get hold of the ink level reset button, press it from the back and hold it for 5 to 7 seconds (pic. 28, pic. 29).
7. After the ink level resetting procedure press the “ink drop” button (pic. 26).
8. The printer will be ready for operation in several minutes.
Thank you for choosing CISS from INKSYSTEM®.We recommend to read the manual before installing CISS onto your printer!
I ordered color printer. I was very surprised by the level of service in the company. Thank you for such an attitude to clients.
|Elvis,Sutton 27/11/2012, 12:23|
excl. ink and shipping price