PaymentsHere are the ways how you can pay for the ordered item.
1) Payment by PayPal/Credit Card
The procedure is very simple, all you need is to select desired goods, proceed to check-out, select PayPal or Credit Card payment method and you will be forwarded to the PayPal web-invoice page, where you will be able to pay securely either with your personal PayPal account or your Credit Card.
2) Wire transfer.
A wire transfer can be made from one bank account to another bank account or through a transfer of cash at a cash office. Please, check whether goods are available on our stocks before transfer. Contact our managers to get a pro forma invoice for payment.
Information for transfer:
Bank account number: 93146502
Recipient: Inksystem-UK LTD
Address: Unit 7, Carbery Enterprise Park, 26 White Hart Lane, London N17 8DP
Title transfer: Order No.(please give your order number)
Amount of transfer: 120.55 GBP (specify the amount that you pay)
3) Pay on the spot.
You pay in cash when you receive your goods at our office in London or make payment on delivery in the post office (available for residents of the UK).
4) Payment via Western Union
To pay over WU please contact the respective office directly for your invoice.
* For wholesale purchases, please, contact us separately.
We warrant reliability and stability of INKSYSTEM ™ products.
Products of INKSYSTEM ™ are famous for their reliability and safety, low printingprice,and cost-effective ink-jet printing.
The guarantee applies to the products delivered to Mainland Europe as well as Ireland, Iceland, and Great Britain.
Warrantyfor INKSYSTEM ™products
The maximum warranty period for INKSYSTEM ™ products ranges from 12 to 24 months * from the date of purchase. The warranty period for each item is indicated in the description box on the website.
The warranty repair of INKSYSTEM ™ products is free of charge (for INKSYSTEMcustomers).
The warranty applies to the products
- purchased in INKSYSTEM ™ store chain;
- purchased on the website of the INKSYSTEM ™ online store (www.ink-system.co.uk).
For getting warranty services, the following conditions of INKSYSTEM ™ productsoperation must be observed:
- When receiving products, check that the warranty card isfilledproperly;
- Keep a check / invoice, which must be presented at the acquisition date;
- comply with the conditions written on the label, in the manualwhich comes with the product;
- Avoid mechanical damage during the product operation, such as cracks, dents, scratches, etc.;
- In case of damage or equipment operation errors, pleasecontact INKSYSTEM Service Center as soon as possible. If necessary, send the goods to the address of the service center of INKSYSTEM:
Unit 7, Carbery Enterprise Park,
36 White Hart Lane,
London N17 8DP
Tel.: +44 (020) 33 02 02 55
• Damages or defects caused by the consumer;
• Damages caused by natural disasters;
• Defects caused by exposure of heat or foreign objects, fluids, or insects in the inner parts;
• Damages caused by negligence in operating conditions (in contrast to the recommendations contained in the User`s Guide).
Warranty is not valid if:
• The product has mechanical damages such as fragments, parts, cracks, scratches, etc.;
• The identifiers have been removed or it is not possible to determine ownership of INKSYSTEM ™ (absence of additional notes, labels, etc.);
• The article has already been repaired, or inner parts have been replaced;
• The product was incorrectly installed by the user;
• The problem wascaused by natural disasters, accidents, willful negligence of a consumer or a third party;
• The client uses not INKSYSTEM ™ ink;
• Printing limit of 25,000 prints has been exceeded.
Warranty for not INKSYSTEM ™ products
The client can use warranty provided by the manufacturer.
NOTE: Warranty cases are described by the manufacturer.
To make use of the warranty, please contact INKSYSTEM Service Center:
Tel.: +44 (020) 33 02 02 55
You can contact INKSYSTEM company management directly via the following e-mail: email@example.com
• warranty period depends on the product type
Loyalty Programme from INKSYSTEM Company is specially designed for our customers – that is, first of all, gratitude for your trust.
INKSYSTEM® Loyalty Programme means granting discounts for regular customers of the company. According to the programme, when making the first purchase in web-shops or in companies, which are certified partners of INKSYSTEM®, you receive a discount card that allows you to make all further purchases with 5% discount. The duration of discount card is not limited and can be applied to all certified points of INKSYSTEM®. Discount card is valid for INKSYSTEM products only.
The company provides customers with plastic discount card INKSYSTEM with id information on it. Each card has its own embossed number. The card carries the city code and serial number of the card owner. This information allows us to personalise the card and give you a discount.
Discount cards are an essential component of INKSYSTEM® loyalty programme and are issued when receiving the order. To get a card, a customer must fill in a questionnaire in the representative office of the company.
When ordering through an online shop, you can request a discount card by filling in a form.
Discount programme from INKSYSTEM Company allows you to receive additional savings when buying our products. We care about provided services to meet all your requirements and you to be always pleased with the quality of our products!
Plotter Epson Stylus Pro WT7900
8620.00 £not in stock
Report when the product is available again
Epson Stylus Pro WT 7900: white on white
The first world technology of print using white ink Epson wt 7900
Epson Ultra Chrome HDR ink uses a new technology of water-base polymeric ink which provides light dispersion creating the effect of white colour.
This innovation method of white colour reproduction of high density provides a user with wide facilities of white shades rendering and guarantees quick stabilization of colour on different media including transparent metallised films. And in contrast to traditional chemistry of white colour rendering Epson Ultra Chrome HDR White ink is safe owing to the use of water base without carcinogens.
The first world technology of print using white ink is realized in Stylus pro wt 7900 printer. Designed specially for flexographic colouring test and engraving print Epson stylus wt 7900 printer uses last elaborations in ink-jet printing technology with high resolution including Epson Ultra Chrome™ HDR White ink printing technology.
Epson Ultra Chrome HDR White ink
- the first white water-base ink in the world;
- polymeric particles determine light dispersion which creates the effect of white;
- exclusively high controlled density of white colour;
- wide range of white shades
- cleaning cartridges for automatic service of printer;
- safe composition of water-based ink, without carcinogens.
The most frequent application of white ink print for polygraphic tasks is direct print. Epson pro wt 7900 maintains this printing mode providing the widest colour range.
First of all, colour ink is applied, then white ink is used and at the same time all colours remain very bright and saturated. While printing on transparent films a test looks like a print made typographically. Direct print is also used for packages including the cases when you need to print on metal media. In this mode you firstly use white ink and then colour one. A print looks like a common print on standard paper.
Specially designed piezoelectric printing head for Epson stylus wt 7900 pro plotter
- high resolution, high speed with one-inch printing head with 360 nozzles per channel;
- support of direct and inverse print;
- print with colour and white ink per one passage;
- simultaneous usage of 10 channels for ink;
- meniscus control for accurate drop shape and its positioning on paper;
- special covering of head for preventing of nozzles obstruction;
- print with drops of variable sizes with minimal drop of 3,5 pl for high speed qualitative print;
- the system of automatic monitoring of nozzles state and automatic cleaning;
- modes of direct and inverse print;
- improved technology of microcrystals' encapsulation (Microcrystal Encapsulation™) for reducing of gloss drops;
- high density of black colour for excellent tests for flexographic and engraving print.
Introducing a new revolutionary technology of Micro Piezo ® TAP™ printing head Epson company offers a new level of ink appliance on paper both in this device and in its class neighbours such as Epson stylus pro 9700 and Epson stylus pro 9890 for excellent photographic quality.
Using the last technology of printing head Epson stylus pro wt7900 printer provides high productivity. The printing speed in this printer is higher than the printing speed with many traditional ways for solving similar tasks that is high quality colour test on film or metallic.
MicroPiezo™ TFP Print Head, 10 channel, Epson Variable-Sized Droplet Technology
1440 x1440 dpi (when printing with White ink)
Surface print mode A2: 720 x 1440 dpi, bi-di 9.8min
Printer 256Mb / Network 64Mb
width 210mm - 610mm
Print Margins Sheet Media
3mm, 3mm, 14mm
Print Margins Roll Media
3mm, 3mm, 3mm
254mm - 1118mm, 2" core /3" core
Edge To Edge Borderless Roll Media
406mm – 610mm
Edge To Edge Borderless Cut Sheet
Operating: 60W, Sleep mode: Less than 14W, Stand by: Less than 1W
AC 100-240V 50/60Hz
1 year on-site
Dimensions W x D x H
1356 x 667 x 12018mm
Communications driver (Windows only)
Epson Remote Panel software, EpsonNet setup, EpsonNet config, Epson Network utility
Windows 2000/XP (32/64bit), Windows Vista (32/64bit), Windows 7
SpectroProofer 24", SpectroProofer 24" UV cut filt