PaymentsHere are the ways how you can pay for the ordered item.
1) Payment by PayPal/Credit Card
The procedure is very simple, all you need is to select desired goods, proceed to check-out, select PayPal or Credit Card payment method and you will be forwarded to the PayPal web-invoice page, where you will be able to pay securely either with your personal PayPal account or your Credit Card.
2) Wire transfer.
A wire transfer can be made from one bank account to another bank account or through a transfer of cash at a cash office. Please, check whether goods are available on our stocks before transfer. Contact our managers to get a pro forma invoice for payment.
Information for transfer:
Bank account number: 93146502
Recipient: Inksystem-UK LTD
Address: Unit 7, Carbery Enterprise Park, 26 White Hart Lane, London N17 8DP
Title transfer: Order No.(please give your order number)
Amount of transfer: 120.55 GBP (specify the amount that you pay)
3) Pay on the spot.
You pay in cash when you receive your goods at our office in London or make payment on delivery in the post office (available for residents of the UK).
4) Payment via Western Union
To pay over WU please contact the respective office directly for your invoice.
* For wholesale purchases, please, contact us separately.
We warrant reliability and stability of INKSYSTEM ™ products.
Products of INKSYSTEM ™ are famous for their reliability and safety, low printingprice,and cost-effective ink-jet printing.
The guarantee applies to the products delivered to Mainland Europe as well as Ireland, Iceland, and Great Britain.
Warrantyfor INKSYSTEM ™products
The maximum warranty period for INKSYSTEM ™ products ranges from 12 to 24 months * from the date of purchase. The warranty period for each item is indicated in the description box on the website.
The warranty repair of INKSYSTEM ™ products is free of charge (for INKSYSTEMcustomers).
The warranty applies to the products
- purchased in INKSYSTEM ™ store chain;
- purchased on the website of the INKSYSTEM ™ online store (www.ink-system.co.uk).
For getting warranty services, the following conditions of INKSYSTEM ™ productsoperation must be observed:
- When receiving products, check that the warranty card isfilledproperly;
- Keep a check / invoice, which must be presented at the acquisition date;
- comply with the conditions written on the label, in the manualwhich comes with the product;
- Avoid mechanical damage during the product operation, such as cracks, dents, scratches, etc.;
- In case of damage or equipment operation errors, pleasecontact INKSYSTEM Service Center as soon as possible. If necessary, send the goods to the address of the service center of INKSYSTEM:
Unit 7, Carbery Enterprise Park,
36 White Hart Lane,
London N17 8DP
Tel.: +44 (020) 33 02 02 55
• Damages or defects caused by the consumer;
• Damages caused by natural disasters;
• Defects caused by exposure of heat or foreign objects, fluids, or insects in the inner parts;
• Damages caused by negligence in operating conditions (in contrast to the recommendations contained in the User`s Guide).
Warranty is not valid if:
• The product has mechanical damages such as fragments, parts, cracks, scratches, etc.;
• The identifiers have been removed or it is not possible to determine ownership of INKSYSTEM ™ (absence of additional notes, labels, etc.);
• The article has already been repaired, or inner parts have been replaced;
• The product was incorrectly installed by the user;
• The problem wascaused by natural disasters, accidents, willful negligence of a consumer or a third party;
• The client uses not INKSYSTEM ™ ink;
• Printing limit of 25,000 prints has been exceeded.
Warranty for not INKSYSTEM ™ products
The client can use warranty provided by the manufacturer.
NOTE: Warranty cases are described by the manufacturer.
To make use of the warranty, please contact INKSYSTEM Service Center:
Tel.: +44 (020) 33 02 02 55
You can contact INKSYSTEM company management directly via the following e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
• warranty period depends on the product type
Loyalty Programme from INKSYSTEM Company is specially designed for our customers – that is, first of all, gratitude for your trust.
INKSYSTEM® Loyalty Programme means granting discounts for regular customers of the company. According to the programme, when making the first purchase in web-shops or in companies, which are certified partners of INKSYSTEM®, you receive a discount card that allows you to make all further purchases with 5% discount. The duration of discount card is not limited and can be applied to all certified points of INKSYSTEM®. Discount card is valid for INKSYSTEM products only.
The company provides customers with plastic discount card INKSYSTEM with id information on it. Each card has its own embossed number. The card carries the city code and serial number of the card owner. This information allows us to personalise the card and give you a discount.
Discount cards are an essential component of INKSYSTEM® loyalty programme and are issued when receiving the order. To get a card, a customer must fill in a questionnaire in the representative office of the company.
When ordering through an online shop, you can request a discount card by filling in a form.
Discount programme from INKSYSTEM Company allows you to receive additional savings when buying our products. We care about provided services to meet all your requirements and you to be always pleased with the quality of our products!
Plotter Epson Stylus Pro 7890
3276.00 £not in stock
Report when the product is available again
Modern large-format plotter Epson Stylus Pro 7890 for print of color tests, reproductions, graphics
Quality at modern level
A new generation of large-format plotters Epson Stylus Pro 7890 (24 inches) represents devices which combine the newest technological achievements. The combination of Micro Piezo TFP™ technological printing head with perfect quality of Epson Ultra Chrome® K3 Vivid Magenta pigment ink guarantees the highest level of print. And high productivity and convenience of work will allow using printer effectively for a wide range of tasks.
Stylus pro 7890 has functional facilities to print photos and reproductions of documents directly from a workstation. It provides the highest quality of print and maximum convenient handling of the device by construction which was also mentioned by users in neighboring models of the given product line of devices – Epson Stylus Pro 7900 and Epson Stylus Pro WT7900. Ink supply system from eight different containers allows achieving gradient and reflection of big amount of image tones. A maximal resolution of documents print is 1440x1440 dpi.
The newest technology of printing
The process of production involves the stage of colorimetric calibration for every printer separately to guarantee the constant quality from one specimen to another of printers' product line of Stylus Pro series.
- The guarantee of color rendering constant quality of each printer which belongs to Epson Stylus Pro series including Epson stylus pro 7890;
- The user does not need to calibrate his printer by himself;
- Checking and setting of each printer's work are performed at the stage of production;
- Two modes of black colour print for matt and gloss media;
- Depending on the chosen medium in driver printer will automatically choose which black ink should be used;
- Optimized optic density of black for media of different types to improve the quality of print.
Using two cartridges set at the same time with matt and standard black ink Epson stylus 7890 printer provides user with an opportunity to use black colour modes optimally guarantying excellent quality and printing density on media of different types. A new technology of Epson Micro Piezo TFP printing head allows switching automatically to using one of black cartridges. Cartridge with standard black ink can be used for any media for getting professional results. However for printing on such Epson media as, for example, Velvet Fine Art, Enhanced Matte and Ultra Smooth Fine Art, the use of cartridge with matt ink will help to increase sufficiently optic density for the best quality of print.
Cartridges for Epson Stylus 7890 Pro plotter
In Epson pro 7890 construction separate cartridges are used. Owing to it you do not need to change the whole ink block, it will be enough to change the cartridge in which the ink is over. Functional facilities of Epson 7890 printer allow choosing between cartridges of standard capacity and ink blocks of high capacity. A set of factory supply to photo center contains an economy set of cartridges of high capacity.
MicroPiezo, 360-nozzle / 8-channel TFP inkjet print head
256Mb, Network 64Mb
100 base-Tx, 10 Base-T
210mm- 610mm: cut sheet
Print Margins Sheet Media
14mm top, 3mm other sides
Print Margins Roll Media
3mm all sides default
254mm-610mm, 2" core/3" core, 2" core: MaxØ103mm/3" core: MaxØ150mm
Edge To Edge Borderless Roll Media
All 4 sides
Edge To Edge Borderless Cut Sheet
Only 2 sides
Operating: 70W, Sleep mode: Less than 16W, Plug-in OFF (Stand-by): Less than 1W
110V - 240V AC
1 year on-site
Dimensions W x D x H
1356 x 667 x 1218mm
Epson NetConfig, Epson Remote Panel, SpectroProofer utilities, ColorBase
Windows XP / XP-x64 / Vista / Win7, Mac OS 10.3.9 or later
excl. ink and shipping price