PaymentsHere are the ways how you can pay for the ordered item.
1) Payment by PayPal/Credit Card
The procedure is very simple, all you need is to select desired goods, proceed to check-out, select PayPal or Credit Card payment method and you will be forwarded to the PayPal web-invoice page, where you will be able to pay securely either with your personal PayPal account or your Credit Card.
2) Wire transfer.
A wire transfer can be made from one bank account to another bank account or through a transfer of cash at a cash office. Please, check whether goods are available on our stocks before transfer. Contact our managers to get a pro forma invoice for payment.
Information for transfer:
Bank account number: 93146502
Recipient: Inksystem-UK LTD
Address: Unit 7, Carbery Enterprise Park, 26 White Hart Lane, London N17 8DP
Title transfer: Order No.(please give your order number)
Amount of transfer: 120.55 GBP (specify the amount that you pay)
3) Pay on the spot.
You pay in cash when you receive your goods at our office in London or make payment on delivery in the post office (available for residents of the UK).
4) Payment via Western Union
To pay over WU please contact the respective office directly for your invoice.
* For wholesale purchases, please, contact us separately.
We warrant reliability and stability of INKSYSTEM ™ products.
Products of INKSYSTEM ™ are famous for their reliability and safety, low printingprice,and cost-effective ink-jet printing.
The guarantee applies to the products delivered to Mainland Europe as well as Ireland, Iceland, and Great Britain.
Warrantyfor INKSYSTEM ™products
The maximum warranty period for INKSYSTEM ™ products ranges from 12 to 24 months * from the date of purchase. The warranty period for each item is indicated in the description box on the website.
The warranty repair of INKSYSTEM ™ products is free of charge (for INKSYSTEMcustomers).
The warranty applies to the products
- purchased in INKSYSTEM ™ store chain;
- purchased on the website of the INKSYSTEM ™ online store (www.ink-system.co.uk).
For getting warranty services, the following conditions of INKSYSTEM ™ productsoperation must be observed:
- When receiving products, check that the warranty card isfilledproperly;
- Keep a check / invoice, which must be presented at the acquisition date;
- comply with the conditions written on the label, in the manualwhich comes with the product;
- Avoid mechanical damage during the product operation, such as cracks, dents, scratches, etc.;
- In case of damage or equipment operation errors, pleasecontact INKSYSTEM Service Center as soon as possible. If necessary, send the goods to the address of the service center of INKSYSTEM:
Unit 7, Carbery Enterprise Park,
36 White Hart Lane,
London N17 8DP
Tel.: +44 (020) 33 02 02 55
• Damages or defects caused by the consumer;
• Damages caused by natural disasters;
• Defects caused by exposure of heat or foreign objects, fluids, or insects in the inner parts;
• Damages caused by negligence in operating conditions (in contrast to the recommendations contained in the User`s Guide).
Warranty is not valid if:
• The product has mechanical damages such as fragments, parts, cracks, scratches, etc.;
• The identifiers have been removed or it is not possible to determine ownership of INKSYSTEM ™ (absence of additional notes, labels, etc.);
• The article has already been repaired, or inner parts have been replaced;
• The product was incorrectly installed by the user;
• The problem wascaused by natural disasters, accidents, willful negligence of a consumer or a third party;
• The client uses not INKSYSTEM ™ ink;
• Printing limit of 25,000 prints has been exceeded.
Warranty for not INKSYSTEM ™ products
The client can use warranty provided by the manufacturer.
NOTE: Warranty cases are described by the manufacturer.
To make use of the warranty, please contact INKSYSTEM Service Center:
Tel.: +44 (020) 33 02 02 55
You can contact INKSYSTEM company management directly via the following e-mail: email@example.com
• warranty period depends on the product type
Loyalty Programme from INKSYSTEM Company is specially designed for our customers – that is, first of all, gratitude for your trust.
INKSYSTEM® Loyalty Programme means granting discounts for regular customers of the company. According to the programme, when making the first purchase in web-shops or in companies, which are certified partners of INKSYSTEM®, you receive a discount card that allows you to make all further purchases with 5% discount. The duration of discount card is not limited and can be applied to all certified points of INKSYSTEM®. Discount card is valid for INKSYSTEM products only.
The company provides customers with plastic discount card INKSYSTEM with id information on it. Each card has its own embossed number. The card carries the city code and serial number of the card owner. This information allows us to personalise the card and give you a discount.
Discount cards are an essential component of INKSYSTEM® loyalty programme and are issued when receiving the order. To get a card, a customer must fill in a questionnaire in the representative office of the company.
When ordering through an online shop, you can request a discount card by filling in a form.
Discount programme from INKSYSTEM Company allows you to receive additional savings when buying our products. We care about provided services to meet all your requirements and you to be always pleased with the quality of our products!
Plotter Canon image PROGRAF IPF 720
2204.4 £not in stock
Report when the product is available again
The iPF720 brings high-quality large format printing to busy corporate environments involved in CAD & GIS work. A built-in 80Gb hard drive and Canon’s printer driver ensures optimum efficiency.
- Superb graphics & vivid colours
- 5 colour reactive (dye/pigment) ink
- Sharp, thin lines for CAD/GIS plans
- Blistering pace - A0 in 56 secs
- Economy printing mode
- Built in 80Gb HDD
- HPGL/2 & HP RTL compatibility and HDI Driver
- Large LCD with graphics
Expect exceptional prints at blistering speeds with the iPF720. Designed for for CAD/GIS applications in busy corporate environments, this 36” printer delivers exceptional line reproduction, vivid colours, high image consistency and features a robust 80Gb hard drive for optimum print performance.
Outstanding image quality and productivity
Ensure your CAD/GIS workflow results in optimum print quality and breathtaking speeds with Canon’s flagship CAD/GIS printer the iPF720. A 5-colour dye-and-pigment reactive ink system produces vivid colours and the sharpest thinnest lines, as well as exceptional reproduction of diagonal lines.
Borderless printing is effortlessly achievable and images are rendered at 2400 x 1200 dpi. However, this high quality and exceptional image consistency doesn’t mean you need to compromise performance.. In fact, an accelerated print process allows the iPF720 to produce A0 prints at a blistering 56 seconds – far quicker than machines in its class.
Full CAD workflow support
The iPF720 is designed to integrate seamlessly and work perfectly with the most demanding CAD workflows. The HPGL/2 and HP RTL file formats are fully supported and an HDI driver for Windows is also included.
Built in 80Gb HDD and enhanced printer driver
The built-in 80Gb hard drive is designed to easily manage multiple prints and users in large corporate environments, enabling you to create mail boxes for individual projects or users and store all jobs relate to them at the printer for easy access. Plus, you can manage the print queue and prioritise urgent jobs to prevent waiting for the printer to be free. A new printer driver from Canon provides extra capabilities such as a new header and footer function and expands the media that can be used in conjunction with the economy mode.
Capable and cost effective
For added efficiency an Economy Mode can be selected, which uses less ink for fast effective printing of draft documents.
A large LCD control panel features graphic animations to ensure it’s quick and easy to get to grips with the device.
An attachment ensures 2-inch or 3-inch rolls can be easily attached. The cassette media-feeding system also enables new sheets to be fed prior to the previous sheet being ejected. A huge range of media options provides outstanding flexibility. And a newly designed fan system ensures the device is incredibly quiet.