PaymentsHere are the ways how you can pay for the ordered item.
1) Payment by PayPal/Credit Card
The procedure is very simple, all you need is to select desired goods, proceed to check-out, select PayPal or Credit Card payment method and you will be forwarded to the PayPal web-invoice page, where you will be able to pay securely either with your personal PayPal account or your Credit Card.
2) Wire transfer.
A wire transfer can be made from one bank account to another bank account or through a transfer of cash at a cash office. Please, check whether goods are available on our stocks before transfer. Contact our managers to get a pro forma invoice for payment.
Information for transfer:
Bank account number: 93146502
Recipient: Inksystem-UK LTD
Address: Unit 7, Carbery Enterprise Park, 26 White Hart Lane, London N17 8DP
Title transfer: Order No.(please give your order number)
Amount of transfer: 120.55 GBP (specify the amount that you pay)
3) Pay on the spot.
You pay in cash when you receive your goods at our office in London or make payment on delivery in the post office (available for residents of the UK).
4) Payment via Western Union
To pay over WU please contact the respective office directly for your invoice.
* For wholesale purchases, please, contact us separately.
We warrant reliability and stability of INKSYSTEM ™ products.
Products of INKSYSTEM ™ are famous for their reliability and safety, low printingprice,and cost-effective ink-jet printing.
The guarantee applies to the products delivered to Mainland Europe as well as Ireland, Iceland, and Great Britain.
Warrantyfor INKSYSTEM ™products
The maximum warranty period for INKSYSTEM ™ products ranges from 12 to 24 months * from the date of purchase. The warranty period for each item is indicated in the description box on the website.
The warranty repair of INKSYSTEM ™ products is free of charge (for INKSYSTEMcustomers).
The warranty applies to the products
- purchased in INKSYSTEM ™ store chain;
- purchased on the website of the INKSYSTEM ™ online store (www.ink-system.co.uk).
For getting warranty services, the following conditions of INKSYSTEM ™ productsoperation must be observed:
- When receiving products, check that the warranty card isfilledproperly;
- Keep a check / invoice, which must be presented at the acquisition date;
- comply with the conditions written on the label, in the manualwhich comes with the product;
- Avoid mechanical damage during the product operation, such as cracks, dents, scratches, etc.;
- In case of damage or equipment operation errors, pleasecontact INKSYSTEM Service Center as soon as possible. If necessary, send the goods to the address of the service center of INKSYSTEM:
Unit 7, Carbery Enterprise Park,
36 White Hart Lane,
London N17 8DP
Tel.: +44 (020) 33 02 02 55
• Damages or defects caused by the consumer;
• Damages caused by natural disasters;
• Defects caused by exposure of heat or foreign objects, fluids, or insects in the inner parts;
• Damages caused by negligence in operating conditions (in contrast to the recommendations contained in the User`s Guide).
Warranty is not valid if:
• The product has mechanical damages such as fragments, parts, cracks, scratches, etc.;
• The identifiers have been removed or it is not possible to determine ownership of INKSYSTEM ™ (absence of additional notes, labels, etc.);
• The article has already been repaired, or inner parts have been replaced;
• The product was incorrectly installed by the user;
• The problem wascaused by natural disasters, accidents, willful negligence of a consumer or a third party;
• The client uses not INKSYSTEM ™ ink;
• Printing limit of 25,000 prints has been exceeded.
Warranty for not INKSYSTEM ™ products
The client can use warranty provided by the manufacturer.
NOTE: Warranty cases are described by the manufacturer.
To make use of the warranty, please contact INKSYSTEM Service Center:
Tel.: +44 (020) 33 02 02 55
You can contact INKSYSTEM company management directly via the following e-mail: email@example.com
• warranty period depends on the product type
Loyalty Programme from INKSYSTEM Company is specially designed for our customers – that is, first of all, gratitude for your trust.
INKSYSTEM® Loyalty Programme means granting discounts for regular customers of the company. According to the programme, when making the first purchase in web-shops or in companies, which are certified partners of INKSYSTEM®, you receive a discount card that allows you to make all further purchases with 5% discount. The duration of discount card is not limited and can be applied to all certified points of INKSYSTEM®. Discount card is valid for INKSYSTEM products only.
The company provides customers with plastic discount card INKSYSTEM with id information on it. Each card has its own embossed number. The card carries the city code and serial number of the card owner. This information allows us to personalise the card and give you a discount.
Discount cards are an essential component of INKSYSTEM® loyalty programme and are issued when receiving the order. To get a card, a customer must fill in a questionnaire in the representative office of the company.
When ordering through an online shop, you can request a discount card by filling in a form.
Discount programme from INKSYSTEM Company allows you to receive additional savings when buying our products. We care about provided services to meet all your requirements and you to be always pleased with the quality of our products!
Plotter Canon image PROGRAF IPF 6100
10423.6 £not in stock
Report when the product is available again
Featuring Canon’s 12-colour pigment ink system the iPF6100 large format A1 printer delivers an incredibly wide colour gamut, fast and accurate prints, and is ever so simple to operate, making this ideal for photography, fine art, proofing and poster making.
- Borderless A1 glossy prints in less than 4 minutes.
- 12-colour lightfast inks for outstanding colour gamut
- Built-in colour calibration system saving time and money
- Easy to use intuitive software
- More colours, less inks makes this a great investment
Deliver the finest print results with incredible consistency using the iPF6100 large format A1 printer. Featuring Canon’s 12-colour pigment ink system the iPF6100 delivers an incredibly wide colour gamut, fast and accurate prints, and is ever so simple to operate.
The iPF6100 produces prints of exceptional quality on A1 media thanks to Canon’s industry-first dual-head 12-colour LUCIA II pigment ink system. The 12 colours are not only capable of delivering an exceptionally wide colour gamut; they use less ink than conventional systems by reducing the need to mix colours, for more efficient running costs. The LUCIA inks also deliver prints with smooth colour graduation, reduced graininess and bronzing, for results that are consistently impressive.
Dependable accuracy and consistency
The iPF6100 incorporates a built-in colour calibration system which is easy-to-use, for excellent results without unnecessary time-wasting. As well as providing consistency across devices, a unique feature enables the iPF6100 (once calibrated) to adjust the ink ejected depending on the media being used – so there’s no need for external calibration devices. Plus, the initial calibration process takes a mere 10 minutes.
Like all Canon’s imagePROGRAF wide format printers, the iPF6100 uses the twin-head high density print head which is able to pack 30,720 nozzles into just two 1” print heads. The resulting 4-pl (picolitre) ink droplets ensure delicate colour graduation, high definition expression and accuracy. Despite these most exacting standards of print performance the iPF6100 is capable of producing A1 draft prints in just 67 seconds.
A 3-way media feeding system provides real flexibility- from canvass to glossy stocks ranging between 0.07mm and 1.5mm thick.
A range of powerful software applications are available, ensuring the iPF6100 can be used in corporate environments as well as specialist print environments:
- imagePROGRAF Digital Photo Front Access enables image editing at the touch of a button.
- imagePROGRAF Plug-In for Photoshop allowing users to export 16-bit RGB images processed with Adobe Photoshop directly to the imagePROGRAF printer
- Poster Artist (Optional) Poster Creation allows you to easily create head-turning posters thanks to over 1,000 templates and images.
The iPF6100 is designed with users in mind. As well as automatic skew correction, a large LCD display constantly reminds uses of the media being used and the remaining print levels, for assured, non-stop productivity.