PaymentsHere are the ways how you can pay for the ordered item.
1) Payment by PayPal/Credit Card
The procedure is very simple, all you need is to select desired goods, proceed to check-out, select PayPal or Credit Card payment method and you will be forwarded to the PayPal web-invoice page, where you will be able to pay securely either with your personal PayPal account or your Credit Card.
2) Wire transfer.
A wire transfer can be made from one bank account to another bank account or through a transfer of cash at a cash office. Please, check whether goods are available on our stocks before transfer. Contact our managers to get a pro forma invoice for payment.
Information for transfer:
Bank account number: 93146502
Recipient: Inksystem-UK LTD
Address: Unit 7, Carbery Enterprise Park, 26 White Hart Lane, London N17 8DP
Title transfer: Order No.(please give your order number)
Amount of transfer: 120.55 GBP (specify the amount that you pay)
3) Pay on the spot.
You pay in cash when you receive your goods at our office in London or make payment on delivery in the post office (available for residents of the UK).
4) Payment via Western Union
To pay over WU please contact the respective office directly for your invoice.
* For wholesale purchases, please, contact us separately.
We warrant reliability and stability of INKSYSTEM ™ products.
Products of INKSYSTEM ™ are famous for their reliability and safety, low printingprice,and cost-effective ink-jet printing.
The guarantee applies to the products delivered to Mainland Europe as well as Ireland, Iceland, and Great Britain.
Warrantyfor INKSYSTEM ™products
The maximum warranty period for INKSYSTEM ™ products ranges from 12 to 24 months * from the date of purchase. The warranty period for each item is indicated in the description box on the website.
The warranty repair of INKSYSTEM ™ products is free of charge (for INKSYSTEMcustomers).
The warranty applies to the products
- purchased in INKSYSTEM ™ store chain;
- purchased on the website of the INKSYSTEM ™ online store (www.ink-system.co.uk).
For getting warranty services, the following conditions of INKSYSTEM ™ productsoperation must be observed:
- When receiving products, check that the warranty card isfilledproperly;
- Keep a check / invoice, which must be presented at the acquisition date;
- comply with the conditions written on the label, in the manualwhich comes with the product;
- Avoid mechanical damage during the product operation, such as cracks, dents, scratches, etc.;
- In case of damage or equipment operation errors, pleasecontact INKSYSTEM Service Center as soon as possible. If necessary, send the goods to the address of the service center of INKSYSTEM:
Unit 7, Carbery Enterprise Park,
36 White Hart Lane,
London N17 8DP
Tel.: +44 (020) 33 02 02 55
• Damages or defects caused by the consumer;
• Damages caused by natural disasters;
• Defects caused by exposure of heat or foreign objects, fluids, or insects in the inner parts;
• Damages caused by negligence in operating conditions (in contrast to the recommendations contained in the User`s Guide).
Warranty is not valid if:
• The product has mechanical damages such as fragments, parts, cracks, scratches, etc.;
• The identifiers have been removed or it is not possible to determine ownership of INKSYSTEM ™ (absence of additional notes, labels, etc.);
• The article has already been repaired, or inner parts have been replaced;
• The product was incorrectly installed by the user;
• The problem wascaused by natural disasters, accidents, willful negligence of a consumer or a third party;
• The client uses not INKSYSTEM ™ ink;
• Printing limit of 25,000 prints has been exceeded.
Warranty for not INKSYSTEM ™ products
The client can use warranty provided by the manufacturer.
NOTE: Warranty cases are described by the manufacturer.
To make use of the warranty, please contact INKSYSTEM Service Center:
Tel.: +44 (020) 33 02 02 55
You can contact INKSYSTEM company management directly via the following e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
• warranty period depends on the product type
Loyalty Programme from INKSYSTEM Company is specially designed for our customers – that is, first of all, gratitude for your trust.
INKSYSTEM® Loyalty Programme means granting discounts for regular customers of the company. According to the programme, when making the first purchase in web-shops or in companies, which are certified partners of INKSYSTEM®, you receive a discount card that allows you to make all further purchases with 5% discount. The duration of discount card is not limited and can be applied to all certified points of INKSYSTEM®. Discount card is valid for INKSYSTEM products only.
The company provides customers with plastic discount card INKSYSTEM with id information on it. Each card has its own embossed number. The card carries the city code and serial number of the card owner. This information allows us to personalise the card and give you a discount.
Discount cards are an essential component of INKSYSTEM® loyalty programme and are issued when receiving the order. To get a card, a customer must fill in a questionnaire in the representative office of the company.
When ordering through an online shop, you can request a discount card by filling in a form.
Discount programme from INKSYSTEM Company allows you to receive additional savings when buying our products. We care about provided services to meet all your requirements and you to be always pleased with the quality of our products!
Plotter Canon imagePROGRAF IPF 500
2204.4 £not in stock
Report when the product is available again
When you need a dependable large format performer for CAD/GIS applications or general office use, the cost-effective iPF500 hits the mark. Vivid colours and 1200 dpi rendering with outstanding line reproduction provides all the quality you will ever need.
- Encompassing the Canon 1” print-head with an impressive 15,360 nozzles and 4 picolite droplet size for exceptional detail and quality in your prints.
- 5-colour dye and pigment ink system ensures excellent reproduction;
- Sharper, thinner line and high black density for CAD plan production
- Vivid colour and solid image consistency for superb signs and posters
- Blistering speeds with A2 prints in 18 seconds (draft mode).
- Convenient 4-way media feeding with automatic switching between media types.
- Easy to use intuitive software including poster creation software (PosterArtist) and HDI Driver for CAD applications.
The imagePROGRAF iPF500 is a 5-colour dye / pigment ink 17” A2 large format printer, bringing vivid colour and 1200 dpi rendering with outstanding line reproduction, solid image consistency and high quality text reproduction.
Optimal image quality and productivity
The iPF500 incorporates Canon’s 5-colour dye-and-pigment ink system for optimal results in your business. The Canon 1” print-head gives reproduction of 1200 dpi, a 4 pl droplet size and an impressive total of 15,360 nozzles. The five-colour reactive ink system enhances the quality of prints by ensuring that there is less bleeding and solid image consistency, therefore delivering output that retains more accuracy and sharpness – however detailed.
Moreover, the iPF500 has two types of black ink – photo black and matte black (MBK) – which extends the range of media that the device can print onto, including glossy and matte paper. Additionally, with two matte black channels, ink capacity has doubled and speed has been increased due to the enlarged swathe. This means that productivity has escalated dramatically whilst maintaining the quality and consistency of the black ink at high speed – critical in CAD applications where speed and accuracy are paramount.
Ideal for CAD/GIS or general office use
The imagePROGRAF iPF500 has been specifically designed for the CAD and general use markets. Using a range of industry-leading technologies, you can work with a wide variety of media types. Plain paper, CAD, recycled, glossy, proofing, synthetic, poster, fine art, sign media – they’re all handled effortlessly with the iPF500.
Connection is either via the latest-generation, high-speed USB 2.0 interface, or Ethernet. Simple desktop set-up means you’ll be up and running with the iPF500 in no time. A comprehensive set of software application plug-ins are incorporated with the iPF500 including an HDI Driver for the CAD/GIS market. The integrated cutting device won’t let you down either and keeps on performing for years to come, without ever needing replacement.
Capable and easy-to-use
Although very compact in design the iPF500 also incorporates 4 media paths – a roll, cassette and two manual - and automatic switching of roll media for additional convenience. In fact the cassette media-feeding system enables new sheets to be fed prior to the previous sheet being ejected, so the device is perfectly at home when used as a powerful colour office printer. And unlike some large format devices, it’s compact and quiet – so it’s the output not the noise that gets you noticed.
What’s more the new system actually cuts down the amount of ink required and this, coupled with an early ink detection feature, ensures that consumable costs are cut to a minimum making an analysis of lifetime costs with Canon compare favourably with others in the market.
It’s not just what’s in the box that makes the difference though, apart from superior technology, Canon is well known in the printing sector for quality of service and maintenance. The plotter is an essential tool for your business so with a new machine and our quick response times mean you can have a print solution at the ready whenever you need it and benefit from better quality and productivity today.