PaymentsHere are the ways how you can pay for the ordered item.
1) Payment by PayPal/Credit Card
The procedure is very simple, all you need is to select desired goods, proceed to check-out, select PayPal or Credit Card payment method and you will be forwarded to the PayPal web-invoice page, where you will be able to pay securely either with your personal PayPal account or your Credit Card.
2) Wire transfer.
A wire transfer can be made from one bank account to another bank account or through a transfer of cash at a cash office. Please, check whether goods are available on our stocks before transfer. Contact our managers to get a pro forma invoice for payment.
Information for transfer:
Bank account number: 93146502
Recipient: Inksystem-UK LTD
Address: Unit 7, Carbery Enterprise Park, 26 White Hart Lane, London N17 8DP
Title transfer: Order No.(please give your order number)
Amount of transfer: 120.55 GBP (specify the amount that you pay)
3) Pay on the spot.
You pay in cash when you receive your goods at our office in London or make payment on delivery in the post office (available for residents of the UK).
4) Payment via Western Union
To pay over WU please contact the respective office directly for your invoice.
* For wholesale purchases, please, contact us separately.
We warrant reliability and stability of INKSYSTEM ™ products.
Products of INKSYSTEM ™ are famous for their reliability and safety, low printingprice,and cost-effective ink-jet printing.
The guarantee applies to the products delivered to Mainland Europe as well as Ireland, Iceland, and Great Britain.
Warrantyfor INKSYSTEM ™products
The maximum warranty period for INKSYSTEM ™ products ranges from 12 to 24 months * from the date of purchase. The warranty period for each item is indicated in the description box on the website.
The warranty repair of INKSYSTEM ™ products is free of charge (for INKSYSTEMcustomers).
The warranty applies to the products
- purchased in INKSYSTEM ™ store chain;
- purchased on the website of the INKSYSTEM ™ online store (www.ink-system.co.uk).
For getting warranty services, the following conditions of INKSYSTEM ™ productsoperation must be observed:
- When receiving products, check that the warranty card isfilledproperly;
- Keep a check / invoice, which must be presented at the acquisition date;
- comply with the conditions written on the label, in the manualwhich comes with the product;
- Avoid mechanical damage during the product operation, such as cracks, dents, scratches, etc.;
- In case of damage or equipment operation errors, pleasecontact INKSYSTEM Service Center as soon as possible. If necessary, send the goods to the address of the service center of INKSYSTEM:
Unit 7, Carbery Enterprise Park,
36 White Hart Lane,
London N17 8DP
Tel.: +44 (020) 33 02 02 55
• Damages or defects caused by the consumer;
• Damages caused by natural disasters;
• Defects caused by exposure of heat or foreign objects, fluids, or insects in the inner parts;
• Damages caused by negligence in operating conditions (in contrast to the recommendations contained in the User`s Guide).
Warranty is not valid if:
• The product has mechanical damages such as fragments, parts, cracks, scratches, etc.;
• The identifiers have been removed or it is not possible to determine ownership of INKSYSTEM ™ (absence of additional notes, labels, etc.);
• The article has already been repaired, or inner parts have been replaced;
• The product was incorrectly installed by the user;
• The problem wascaused by natural disasters, accidents, willful negligence of a consumer or a third party;
• The client uses not INKSYSTEM ™ ink;
• Printing limit of 25,000 prints has been exceeded.
Warranty for not INKSYSTEM ™ products
The client can use warranty provided by the manufacturer.
NOTE: Warranty cases are described by the manufacturer.
To make use of the warranty, please contact INKSYSTEM Service Center:
Tel.: +44 (020) 33 02 02 55
You can contact INKSYSTEM company management directly via the following e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
• warranty period depends on the product type
Loyalty Programme from INKSYSTEM Company is specially designed for our customers – that is, first of all, gratitude for your trust.
INKSYSTEM® Loyalty Programme means granting discounts for regular customers of the company. According to the programme, when making the first purchase in web-shops or in companies, which are certified partners of INKSYSTEM®, you receive a discount card that allows you to make all further purchases with 5% discount. The duration of discount card is not limited and can be applied to all certified points of INKSYSTEM®. Discount card is valid for INKSYSTEM products only.
The company provides customers with plastic discount card INKSYSTEM with id information on it. Each card has its own embossed number. The card carries the city code and serial number of the card owner. This information allows us to personalise the card and give you a discount.
Discount cards are an essential component of INKSYSTEM® loyalty programme and are issued when receiving the order. To get a card, a customer must fill in a questionnaire in the representative office of the company.
When ordering through an online shop, you can request a discount card by filling in a form.
Discount programme from INKSYSTEM Company allows you to receive additional savings when buying our products. We care about provided services to meet all your requirements and you to be always pleased with the quality of our products!
Brother Original Ink Cartridges LC-1100
Compatible with the model: Brother DCP-385C / DCP-395CN / DCP-585CW / DCP-6690CW / DCP-J715W / MFC-490CW / MFC-5490CN / MFC-5895CW / MFC-6490CW / MFC-6890CDW / MFC-790CW / MFC-795CW / MFC-J615W
34.00 £in stock
Kartridże w zestawie: LC1100BK - Black, LC1100C - Cyan, LC1100M - Magenta, LC1100Y - Yellow
Installation Manual on Continuous ink supply system (CISS) For printer Brother LC1100
Thank you for using the “INKSYSTEM” Continuous ink supply system. It is the best device for an inkjet printer, and it will definitely decrease your printing costs. Before using this system, please read this manual carefully. The pictures in this manual may be different with the real ones. Here just for your reference.
I. Inspection before installation
B. Check whether the system is retrieved normally or too much air is remained in the connecting tubes (length over 20cm).
1. Check the printer’s condition to see whether it is normal or not (2-1and2-2) and check its mechanics.
2. Print a test sheet to see if the nozzle is normal. lf it is abnormal, please clean the print head untill nozzle is normal. As for nozzle checking and print head cleaning, please refer to the printer manual.
3. If printer is alright, please print a picture to see the result.
Note: This system will not cause any damage on your printer.
lll. Installation Procedures
1. Make the system ready
Put this system on the left side of printer, tidy up ink flow tubes, pull the air balance plug out (3-1-1) and replace it with an air filter with the bigger side down-wards (3-1-2).This is repeated for each air balance plug. Keep the air balance plugs for future use.
2. Take the original cartridge out
Open the cover on the right side of the printer (3-2-1), open the cartridge cover (3-2-2), and then take the original cartridge out.
3. Install CISS cartridge
Install CISS cartridge according to the printer indication and push cartridge forwards to the right place (3-3-1).
4. Shield cover switch
When CISS is installed, CISS cover can not closed norm ally. Therefore, please use air plug.
5. Cut the cartridge cover
If you want to close cartridge cover, please cut the right edge of cartridge cover (3-5-1), after cutting (3-5-2) and do not need to process step4 and can close cartridge cover directly.
6. Run the printer
Turn the printer power on and check whether it is running well. According to the method of printer manual, then print nozzle test sheet to see if the nozzle test line is normal. Please, clean the print head if line missing (2-2). If it is still abnormal after several times cleaning. Please refer to potential problem and resolution or contact with local distributor.
1. During printing, please do not take cartridges over than the printer. Please keep ink tank and printer in the same level.
2. During printing, do not inverse, lift up or lower ink tanks.
3. Please do not block up ink tanks for curiosity or for fear of less ink
V. Product Warranty
INKSYSTEM warrants its products to be free from defects in material or workmanship. Rarely the equipment partly or completely fails within the warranty period. In these cases we do everything possible to ensure that our customers are satisfied with the purchase.
The INKSYSTEM CISS installation is free in any of the representative offices.
The warranty repairs are done quickly, with good quality and for free. The warranty duration is 12 months from the date of retail sale. Every product has a Warranty Certificate. The transportation of the failed product is provided by its owner.
Please note that the ink and the photo paper are expendable materials and there can be no returning of unsealed ink tanks and photo paper packages. When defects are found by the service managers, a replacement for a new product is performed.
Please adhere to the following points to receive a warranty service as soon as possible:
When accepting the product check if the warranty certificate is filled in correctly.
Keep the original receipt that contains the date of purchase information.
Adhere to operating conditions that are provided in the User’s Manual, or on the web-page of the specific product.
Try to avoid mechanical damages when operating the product: chippings, dents, fractures, scratches, etc.
We cannot provide a warranty repair under several conditions:
If the warranty certificate is wrongly filled in.
If the device has mechanical damages: chippings, dents, fractures, scratches, etc.
If the defect appeared under the circumstances of insuperable forces, accidents, intended or careless actions of the user or a third party.
If the ink used was not manufactured by “INKSYSTEM” (South Korea)
If the printing limit was exceeded – more than 100 000 prints.
The “INKSYSTEM” Company excludes for itself any liability for incidental, consequential, indirect, special, or punitive damages of any kind to people, pets or property if the stated damages have been affected because of rules and operational conditions / product installation disregard. The Company also excludes any liability for intentional or careless actions of the user or third parties, for loss of revenue or profits, loss of business, loss of information or date, or other financial loss arising out of or in connection with the sale, installation, maintenance, use, performance, failure, or interruption of the possibility of such damages.