PaymentsHere are the ways how you can pay for the ordered item.
1) Payment by PayPal/Credit Card
The procedure is very simple, all you need is to select desired goods, proceed to check-out, select PayPal or Credit Card payment method and you will be forwarded to the PayPal web-invoice page, where you will be able to pay securely either with your personal PayPal account or your Credit Card.
2) Wire transfer.
A wire transfer can be made from one bank account to another bank account or through a transfer of cash at a cash office. Please, check whether goods are available on our stocks before transfer. Contact our managers to get a pro forma invoice for payment.
Information for transfer:
Bank account number: 93146502
Recipient: Inksystem-UK LTD
Address: Unit 7, Carbery Enterprise Park, 26 White Hart Lane, London N17 8DP
Title transfer: Order No.(please give your order number)
Amount of transfer: 120.55 GBP (specify the amount that you pay)
3) Pay on the spot.
You pay in cash when you receive your goods at our office in London or make payment on delivery in the post office (available for residents of the UK).
4) Payment via Western Union
To pay over WU please contact the respective office directly for your invoice.
* For wholesale purchases, please, contact us separately.
We warrant reliability and stability of INKSYSTEM ™ products.
Products of INKSYSTEM ™ are famous for their reliability and safety, low printingprice,and cost-effective ink-jet printing.
The guarantee applies to the products delivered to Mainland Europe as well as Ireland, Iceland, and Great Britain.
Warrantyfor INKSYSTEM ™products
The maximum warranty period for INKSYSTEM ™ products ranges from 12 to 24 months * from the date of purchase. The warranty period for each item is indicated in the description box on the website.
The warranty repair of INKSYSTEM ™ products is free of charge (for INKSYSTEMcustomers).
The warranty applies to the products
- purchased in INKSYSTEM ™ store chain;
- purchased on the website of the INKSYSTEM ™ online store (www.ink-system.co.uk).
For getting warranty services, the following conditions of INKSYSTEM ™ productsoperation must be observed:
- When receiving products, check that the warranty card isfilledproperly;
- Keep a check / invoice, which must be presented at the acquisition date;
- comply with the conditions written on the label, in the manualwhich comes with the product;
- Avoid mechanical damage during the product operation, such as cracks, dents, scratches, etc.;
- In case of damage or equipment operation errors, pleasecontact INKSYSTEM Service Center as soon as possible. If necessary, send the goods to the address of the service center of INKSYSTEM:
Unit 7, Carbery Enterprise Park,
36 White Hart Lane,
London N17 8DP
Tel.: +44 (020) 33 02 02 55
• Damages or defects caused by the consumer;
• Damages caused by natural disasters;
• Defects caused by exposure of heat or foreign objects, fluids, or insects in the inner parts;
• Damages caused by negligence in operating conditions (in contrast to the recommendations contained in the User`s Guide).
Warranty is not valid if:
• The product has mechanical damages such as fragments, parts, cracks, scratches, etc.;
• The identifiers have been removed or it is not possible to determine ownership of INKSYSTEM ™ (absence of additional notes, labels, etc.);
• The article has already been repaired, or inner parts have been replaced;
• The product was incorrectly installed by the user;
• The problem wascaused by natural disasters, accidents, willful negligence of a consumer or a third party;
• The client uses not INKSYSTEM ™ ink;
• Printing limit of 25,000 prints has been exceeded.
Warranty for not INKSYSTEM ™ products
The client can use warranty provided by the manufacturer.
NOTE: Warranty cases are described by the manufacturer.
To make use of the warranty, please contact INKSYSTEM Service Center:
Tel.: +44 (020) 33 02 02 55
You can contact INKSYSTEM company management directly via the following e-mail: email@example.com
• warranty period depends on the product type
Loyalty Programme from INKSYSTEM Company is specially designed for our customers – that is, first of all, gratitude for your trust.
INKSYSTEM® Loyalty Programme means granting discounts for regular customers of the company. According to the programme, when making the first purchase in web-shops or in companies, which are certified partners of INKSYSTEM®, you receive a discount card that allows you to make all further purchases with 5% discount. The duration of discount card is not limited and can be applied to all certified points of INKSYSTEM®. Discount card is valid for INKSYSTEM products only.
The company provides customers with plastic discount card INKSYSTEM with id information on it. Each card has its own embossed number. The card carries the city code and serial number of the card owner. This information allows us to personalise the card and give you a discount.
Discount cards are an essential component of INKSYSTEM® loyalty programme and are issued when receiving the order. To get a card, a customer must fill in a questionnaire in the representative office of the company.
When ordering through an online shop, you can request a discount card by filling in a form.
Discount programme from INKSYSTEM Company allows you to receive additional savings when buying our products. We care about provided services to meet all your requirements and you to be always pleased with the quality of our products!
Continuous Ink Supply System (CISS) KIT for HP Photosmart C4288
Continuous Ink Supply System (CISS) KIT for HP Photosmart C4288
"INKSYSTEM" Dye based ink (South Korea)
Compatibility with the printer:
The product contains:
- Continuous Ink Supply System for HP Photosmart C4288
- Set of air-filters, spare parts, syringe
- Certificate for free installation
- Detailed Installation Guide
- Packing Box
*note that the ink is not included in the CISS cost; you can order the CISS already filled with ink.
CISS kit is the analogue of Continuous Ink Supply System that is used as a substitution of original cartridges for inkjet printers and is intended for bringing printing costs down while preserving high-quality output results. CISS kit will best suit models of printers with disposable printing head, as such kind of construction impedes using alternatives including simply CISS.
How does it look like and why it is not just CISS?
CISS kit consists of unassembled parts: external tanks for ink, air filters, multichannel ink tube and silicon adapters, syringes, needles, a screwdriver, cartridge holders and a bracket. What tell CISS kit from simply CISS is that the first lacks cartridges and should be assembled either by a user or a service engineer, while CISS is a ready-to-install solution. Though, a CISS kit will be preferable for those, who have a printing device with two cartridges only: one for black colour and the other for colour inks. Besides, CISS will not fit some models of printers running disposable printing head attached to the original cartridges, on the opposite, CISS kit can be mounted to the cartridges with printing head on your own.
How does it work?
When assembled and connected to a printer you get a home-made CISS, the system that will continuously supply ink from external tanks to the connected cartridges and then straight to printing head of your printer. You will need to refill only that reservoir run out of ink instead of throwing away the whole tri-colour cartridge.
The Quality of CISS kit
All the parts of the kit are made of wear-proof materials ensuring stable work and exclude risk of ink leakage. The external reservoirs are produced without any gluing or soldering and due to that maintain communicating vessels principle. The ink tube is made of flexible and durable silicone, so even if you band it at 90 degree angle, it will continue ink supplying.
Compatibility of the consistent parts of CISS kit are checked while its production, before shipping to a warehouse and before dispatch to a customer
Advantages of CISS kit over original cartridges
1. Saving.CISS is 30-40 times cost-effective if compared to independent cartridges and that is £30-40 of savings on each £100 spent with original cartridges. But if go deeper into the purpose of CISS kit (its usage with tri-colour cartridges) the economy rises significantly. You achieve the economy because you do not need to overpay for plastic container of an original cartridge and residues of ink you had to throw with it.
In addition to financial effectiveness, you save your time required for making a purchase and cartridge change.
2. Easy to use. You need to install it once and after that just add ink of required colour to the outer ink tanks and keep on printing.
3. Packaging. The kit includes everything you need to assemble Continuous Ink Supply System on your own.
Why do you need it?
You got tired of calculating your expenditures on ink? You afraid your printer will run out of ink while printing the last page of your project? Cartridges for your printer are out of stock? CISS kit is your chance to leave all the troubles in the past. You will get printing at lower cost and will be able to print more per one refill while controlling the level of ink remained. Order now and leave you printing concerns behind.