PaymentsHere are the ways how you can pay for the ordered item.
1) Payment by PayPal/Credit Card
The procedure is very simple, all you need is to select desired goods, proceed to check-out, select PayPal or Credit Card payment method and you will be forwarded to the PayPal web-invoice page, where you will be able to pay securely either with your personal PayPal account or your Credit Card.
2) Wire transfer.
A wire transfer can be made from one bank account to another bank account or through a transfer of cash at a cash office. Please, check whether goods are available on our stocks before transfer. Contact our managers to get a pro forma invoice for payment.
Information for transfer:
Bank account number: 93146502
Recipient: Inksystem-UK LTD
Address: Unit 7, Carbery Enterprise Park, 26 White Hart Lane, London N17 8DP
Title transfer: Order No.(please give your order number)
Amount of transfer: 120.55 GBP (specify the amount that you pay)
3) Pay on the spot.
You pay in cash when you receive your goods at our office in London or make payment on delivery in the post office (available for residents of the UK).
4) Payment via Western Union
To pay over WU please contact the respective office directly for your invoice.
* For wholesale purchases, please, contact us separately.
We warrant reliability and stability of INKSYSTEM ™ products.
Products of INKSYSTEM ™ are famous for their reliability and safety, low printingprice,and cost-effective ink-jet printing.
The guarantee applies to the products delivered to Mainland Europe as well as Ireland, Iceland, and Great Britain.
Warrantyfor INKSYSTEM ™products
The maximum warranty period for INKSYSTEM ™ products ranges from 12 to 24 months * from the date of purchase. The warranty period for each item is indicated in the description box on the website.
The warranty repair of INKSYSTEM ™ products is free of charge (for INKSYSTEMcustomers).
The warranty applies to the products
- purchased in INKSYSTEM ™ store chain;
- purchased on the website of the INKSYSTEM ™ online store (www.ink-system.co.uk).
For getting warranty services, the following conditions of INKSYSTEM ™ productsoperation must be observed:
- When receiving products, check that the warranty card isfilledproperly;
- Keep a check / invoice, which must be presented at the acquisition date;
- comply with the conditions written on the label, in the manualwhich comes with the product;
- Avoid mechanical damage during the product operation, such as cracks, dents, scratches, etc.;
- In case of damage or equipment operation errors, pleasecontact INKSYSTEM Service Center as soon as possible. If necessary, send the goods to the address of the service center of INKSYSTEM:
Unit 7, Carbery Enterprise Park,
36 White Hart Lane,
London N17 8DP
Tel.: +44 (020) 33 02 02 55
• Damages or defects caused by the consumer;
• Damages caused by natural disasters;
• Defects caused by exposure of heat or foreign objects, fluids, or insects in the inner parts;
• Damages caused by negligence in operating conditions (in contrast to the recommendations contained in the User`s Guide).
Warranty is not valid if:
• The product has mechanical damages such as fragments, parts, cracks, scratches, etc.;
• The identifiers have been removed or it is not possible to determine ownership of INKSYSTEM ™ (absence of additional notes, labels, etc.);
• The article has already been repaired, or inner parts have been replaced;
• The product was incorrectly installed by the user;
• The problem wascaused by natural disasters, accidents, willful negligence of a consumer or a third party;
• The client uses not INKSYSTEM ™ ink;
• Printing limit of 25,000 prints has been exceeded.
Warranty for not INKSYSTEM ™ products
The client can use warranty provided by the manufacturer.
NOTE: Warranty cases are described by the manufacturer.
To make use of the warranty, please contact INKSYSTEM Service Center:
Tel.: +44 (020) 33 02 02 55
You can contact INKSYSTEM company management directly via the following e-mail: email@example.com
• warranty period depends on the product type
Loyalty Programme from INKSYSTEM Company is specially designed for our customers – that is, first of all, gratitude for your trust.
INKSYSTEM® Loyalty Programme means granting discounts for regular customers of the company. According to the programme, when making the first purchase in web-shops or in companies, which are certified partners of INKSYSTEM®, you receive a discount card that allows you to make all further purchases with 5% discount. The duration of discount card is not limited and can be applied to all certified points of INKSYSTEM®. Discount card is valid for INKSYSTEM products only.
The company provides customers with plastic discount card INKSYSTEM with id information on it. Each card has its own embossed number. The card carries the city code and serial number of the card owner. This information allows us to personalise the card and give you a discount.
Discount cards are an essential component of INKSYSTEM® loyalty programme and are issued when receiving the order. To get a card, a customer must fill in a questionnaire in the representative office of the company.
When ordering through an online shop, you can request a discount card by filling in a form.
Discount programme from INKSYSTEM Company allows you to receive additional savings when buying our products. We care about provided services to meet all your requirements and you to be always pleased with the quality of our products!
Continuous Ink Supply System (CISS) for Epson Stylus CX5400
"INKSYSTEM" Dye based ink (South Korea)
Compatibility with the printer:
The product contains:
- Continuous Ink Supply System for Epson Stylus CX5400
- Set of air-filters, spare parts, syringe
- Certificate for free installation
- Detailed Installation Guide
- Packing Box
*note that the ink is not included in the CISS cost; you can order the CISS for Epson Stylus Photo 1500W or Epson Stylus SX235W already filled with ink.
The Continuous Ink Supply System (CISS) is an ideal alternative to original cartridges in ink- jet printing.
How Does It Work?
The CISS consists of three parts: ink tanks with ink of each color, a silicone tube, and cartridges with chips. The ink is constantly being added from ink tanks to the cartridges during the process of printing and then it goes through the printing head to the paper.
Usually the economy of using the CISS is about 95%, so you save $950 from each $1000 you would spend for original cartridges.
The Quality of INKSYSTEM CISS
There are no glued or soldered parts in the device. That means that there is no risk of ink pouring out.
The tube is made of A+ class silicone. Even if you make a straight angle (180 (0)), the tube will still supply the ink into the cartridges with no damaging risk.
The cartridges are made from the same materials as the original ones.
The chips are reset automatically. The original cartridges cannot be reset, but the INKSYSTEM chips can be reset as many times as you need, up to millions of copies.
The advantages of the CISS in comparison with the original cartridges
1. Huge savings ? up to 95%, compared to original cartridges!
You can easily compare the cost of 100 ml high-quality INKSYSTEM ink (South Korea) with the cost of the cartridge (standard ? app. 8 ml, extended volume ? 11 ml). Just compare 1 ml and count up the difference!
The INKSYSTEM CISS are made on modern factories. We have proved its high quality to tens thousands of customers and hundreds of partners in different parts of the world, from Russia, and Ukraine to Egypt, Check Republic, and Latvia. A one-year warranty is provided for all the INKSYSTEM products.
3. Easy installation
The printers construction does not need to go through ANY changes. All you need to do is to remove original cartridges, install the CISS cartridges and set the tube into the printer. Usually this process takes 10 to 20 minutes and can easily be done at home. Otherwise you can use the FREE installation offer in the closest INKSYSTEM office.
4. Easy to use
You do not need to buy cartridges every time the ink ends up, your printer will print 15 times more until the next refilling!
What is the Continuous Ink Supply System used for:
The CISS is ideal for high-quality and inexpensive printing of colored texts and photos. The Continuous Ink Supply System (CISS) can be applied on almost all ink jet printer models that have a built-in printing head because the operating life of the printing heads is almost unlimited. These requirements meet the majority of Epson and Canon ink-jet printer models, and some HP and Brother models.
Where the CISS could be used:
At home: texts, photos printing. With the CISS, even a black-and-white text is cheaper than with the laser printer! The printing of private photographs is cheaper than in a photo studio (the ink costs $0.02 per photo)
At the office: pricelists, booklets, offers, schedules and diagrams printing. A color copy of an A4-format page costs app. $0.01, whereas in the printing centers it costs app. $2-7.
Professional printing: the CISS with high-quality ink and ICC-profiles gives 95-97% quality, compared to original materials. The cost is 20 times less, so there is a chance to save a lot of money on printing!