PaymentsHere are the ways how you can pay for the ordered item.
1) Payment by PayPal/Credit Card
The procedure is very simple, all you need is to select desired goods, proceed to check-out, select PayPal or Credit Card payment method and you will be forwarded to the PayPal web-invoice page, where you will be able to pay securely either with your personal PayPal account or your Credit Card.
2) Wire transfer.
A wire transfer can be made from one bank account to another bank account or through a transfer of cash at a cash office. Please, check whether goods are available on our stocks before transfer. Contact our managers to get a pro forma invoice for payment.
Information for transfer:
Bank account number: 93146502
Recipient: Inksystem-UK LTD
Address: Unit 7, Carbery Enterprise Park, 26 White Hart Lane, London N17 8DP
Title transfer: Order No.(please give your order number)
Amount of transfer: 120.55 GBP (specify the amount that you pay)
3) Pay on the spot.
You pay in cash when you receive your goods at our office in London or make payment on delivery in the post office (available for residents of the UK).
4) Payment via Western Union
To pay over WU please contact the respective office directly for your invoice.
* For wholesale purchases, please, contact us separately.
We warrant reliability and stability of INKSYSTEM ™ products.
Products of INKSYSTEM ™ are famous for their reliability and safety, low printingprice,and cost-effective ink-jet printing.
The guarantee applies to the products delivered to Mainland Europe as well as Ireland, Iceland, and Great Britain.
Warrantyfor INKSYSTEM ™products
The maximum warranty period for INKSYSTEM ™ products ranges from 12 to 24 months * from the date of purchase. The warranty period for each item is indicated in the description box on the website.
The warranty repair of INKSYSTEM ™ products is free of charge (for INKSYSTEMcustomers).
The warranty applies to the products
- purchased in INKSYSTEM ™ store chain;
- purchased on the website of the INKSYSTEM ™ online store (www.ink-system.co.uk).
For getting warranty services, the following conditions of INKSYSTEM ™ productsoperation must be observed:
- When receiving products, check that the warranty card isfilledproperly;
- Keep a check / invoice, which must be presented at the acquisition date;
- comply with the conditions written on the label, in the manualwhich comes with the product;
- Avoid mechanical damage during the product operation, such as cracks, dents, scratches, etc.;
- In case of damage or equipment operation errors, pleasecontact INKSYSTEM Service Center as soon as possible. If necessary, send the goods to the address of the service center of INKSYSTEM:
Unit 7, Carbery Enterprise Park,
36 White Hart Lane,
London N17 8DP
Tel.: +44 (020) 33 02 02 55
• Damages or defects caused by the consumer;
• Damages caused by natural disasters;
• Defects caused by exposure of heat or foreign objects, fluids, or insects in the inner parts;
• Damages caused by negligence in operating conditions (in contrast to the recommendations contained in the User`s Guide).
Warranty is not valid if:
• The product has mechanical damages such as fragments, parts, cracks, scratches, etc.;
• The identifiers have been removed or it is not possible to determine ownership of INKSYSTEM ™ (absence of additional notes, labels, etc.);
• The article has already been repaired, or inner parts have been replaced;
• The product was incorrectly installed by the user;
• The problem wascaused by natural disasters, accidents, willful negligence of a consumer or a third party;
• The client uses not INKSYSTEM ™ ink;
• Printing limit of 25,000 prints has been exceeded.
Warranty for not INKSYSTEM ™ products
The client can use warranty provided by the manufacturer.
NOTE: Warranty cases are described by the manufacturer.
To make use of the warranty, please contact INKSYSTEM Service Center:
Tel.: +44 (020) 33 02 02 55
You can contact INKSYSTEM company management directly via the following e-mail: email@example.com
• warranty period depends on the product type
Loyalty Programme from INKSYSTEM Company is specially designed for our customers – that is, first of all, gratitude for your trust.
INKSYSTEM® Loyalty Programme means granting discounts for regular customers of the company. According to the programme, when making the first purchase in web-shops or in companies, which are certified partners of INKSYSTEM®, you receive a discount card that allows you to make all further purchases with 5% discount. The duration of discount card is not limited and can be applied to all certified points of INKSYSTEM®. Discount card is valid for INKSYSTEM products only.
The company provides customers with plastic discount card INKSYSTEM with id information on it. Each card has its own embossed number. The card carries the city code and serial number of the card owner. This information allows us to personalise the card and give you a discount.
Discount cards are an essential component of INKSYSTEM® loyalty programme and are issued when receiving the order. To get a card, a customer must fill in a questionnaire in the representative office of the company.
When ordering through an online shop, you can request a discount card by filling in a form.
Discount programme from INKSYSTEM Company allows you to receive additional savings when buying our products. We care about provided services to meet all your requirements and you to be always pleased with the quality of our products!
Epson Stylus SX420W
Discover high-performance, PC-free printing, scanning and copying. Print high-quality documents and photos and save money with individual inks by only replacing the colour you use.
71.98£59.99 £not in stock
Report when the product is available again
Printer Epson Stylus SX420W
Epson Stylus SX420 guarantees not only the best printing quality, but also provides with PC free printing possibility. SX420 W has Wi-Fi module integrated with automatic Wi-Fi setting up, which makes the device extra flexible and gives freedom to users. Due to control panel and large LCD display, editing and setting tasks are possible from the printer panel directly.
Thanking to compact size, Epson Stylus SX420W matches with any room easily. It doesn't take much space but offers option the same as several full-ledged office machines taking one with another. With Stylus SX420W you can print, scan and copy from one compact. Epson SX420W provides with the best printing quality no matter what you are going to print. Ink stays clear and colors bright even in 200 years later.
With Epson SX420 wireless printer you can print not only photos of different sizes and borderless photos but also you are free to experiment with photo effects, adding shades, colors, removing dust and bringing old photos of long ago taken photos back. Control panel and large LCD display simplifies printing, allowing to set printing task directly from the panel and pre-view the photos before sending them to printer.
Apart from excellent printing options, SX420W inkjet all-in-one printer is excellent copier and scanner. You will not need to look for the places to scan or copy the documents, you will be able to do that by yourself from your Epson SX420W printer at home or at the office.
Epson SX420W is absolutely flexible device. Thanking to Wi-Fi technology, there is no need to look for the place on the table, you can settle printer in any suitable for you place and print from your working place. Wi-Fi models such as SX420W or Epson Stylus SX425W gain their popularity among office workers due the mentioned cordless technology, because it gives freedom and helps work more effectively, saving time for the other tasks.
Epson Stylus SX420W just as Epson Stylus Photo R3000 can work on CIS technology, which in combination with technical characteristics of device increases printing productivity up to two times and saves running costs at the same time. When the ink in one of the reservoirs is close to limit, it not necessary to change the whole cartridge system or to buy new cartridges wasting money, refilling the reservoir with the necessary color ink solves the problem in minutes. CISS is absolutely safe for printer, because it is 100% compatible with original Epson cartridge system.
SX420W is unique printer; it combines excellent printing quality, price and full ledge photo center in one device. Having visited one of the official Epson stores in London, Nottingham, Manchester, Birmingham, Edinburgh you can take a closer look at Epson SX420W or any other Epson model, have print test or ask professional advice. If you care your time, quality and price, Epson Sx420W is your best choice. Bring color to your life, make your work easier and take pleasure from photo printing with Epson Stylus SX420W.
4-colour inkjet printer, Epson Micro Piezo™ print head
128 nozzles black / 42 nozzles, each colour (cyan, magenta, yellow)
3 pl (minimum) with Variable-sized Droplet Technology
Up to 5760x1440 optimised dpi on suitable media using RPM (Resolution Performance Management)
Print Speed Black Text A4
Up to 35 ppm*1
Print Speed Colour Text A4
Up to 15 ppm*1
Print Speed Photo 10x15
Approx. 54 secs*1
Hi-Speed USB – Compatible with USB 2.0 specification, Wireless LAN IEEE 802.11b/g/n, Wireless security: WEP – 64 bit, WEP – 128 bit, WPA – PSK (TKIP) – compliant with WPA2, WPA – PSK (AES) – compliant with WPA2
Scan Speed Black A4
300 dPi 2.2 msec/line, 600 dpi 7.2 msec/line
Scan Speed Colour A4
300 dpi 7.2 msec/line, 600 dpi 13.1 msec/line
A4 Flatbed colour image scanner
Input: 120 sheets A4 plain paper (64 g/m2)
A4, A5, A6, B5, 10x15 cm, 13x18 cm, 16:9 wide size, Letter, Legal, 9x13 cm, 13x20 cm, 20x25 cm, 100x148 mm, Envelopes: No.10, DL, C6
0 mm top, left, right, bottom via custom settings in printer driver*3
Approx. 13W (Stand-alone copying, ISO/IEC 24712 pattern), Approx. 4.0W (sleep mode), ENERGY STAR® qualified printer
3 years if available
1 year standard warranty
Dimensions W x D x H
Windows XP/XP-x64/Vista, Win 7, Mac OS 10.4.11 or later
5.6 kg (excluding ink cartridges and power cable)
Epson Web Support, Epson Easy Photo Print, EpsonNet Setup, EpsonNet Config, EpsonNet Print, Epson Scan, Epson Event Manager, ABBYY FineReader® 9.0 Sprint (PC), ABBYY FineReader® 8.0 Sprint Plus (Mac)
5.3 B(A) (according to ISO7779 pattern with Epson Premium Glossy Photo Paper/Photo RPM mode), 38 dB, (A) (according to ISO9296)
3.8 cm colour
Supported Memory Card
Memory Stick, Memory Stick Duo*2, MagicGate Memory Stick, MagicGate Memory Stick Duo*2, Memory Stick PRO, Memory Stick PRO Duo*2, SD, SDHC, MiniSD*2, MiniSDHC*2, MicroSD*2, MicroSDHC*2, Multi Media Card, xD-Picture card, xD-Picture card Type-M, xD-Picture card Type-H
Number of colors:
dye-based ink "INKSYSTEM" (South Korea), 4 colors 130 ml
Material of CISS:
Country of origin:
the same as original
Numbers of original cartridges:
1. Place the CISS on the left side of the printer (pic. 1) and straighten the pipe.
Check if the color order on the sticker of the printer matches with the order of color silicon plugs onto the cartridges. In case of a mismatch the order should be changed!
2. Pull out the small plugs and carefully insert air filters into their place (pic. 2). Make sure to keep the plugs for further ransportation of the printer with the CISS installed.
3. Plug in the printer to the electric network and press the “drop” button (pic. 3). After the carriage moves into the “cartridge change” position, unplug the printer from the electric network by pulling the power cable out of the socket.
4. Use a screwdriver to remove the cover (pic. 4). Insert it in between the clip and the cover. Move the clip rightwards (pic. 5) until you have the possibility to remove the cover (pic. 6). Remove the cover. The printer will work even if the clip is broken.
5. Move the carriage into the extreme left position(pic. 6)
6. Slide the CISS cartridge block under the bar of the printer (pic. 7). Return the carriage into the “cartridge change” position (pic. 8).
7. Insert the cartridge block into the carriage. Place the carriage under the bar so that you can hold it with both hands (pic. 9) and carefully push the cartridges down until they click in. Make sure that all the six cartridges are properly clicked in.
8. Place the T bracket in the middle of the printer and fix the ink pipe into it (pic. 10). Make sure that there is no twist in the pipe to ensure the proper operation of the printer.
9. Move the carriage into the extreme left position(pic. 11) then to the extreme right position (pic. 12), check that there is no twist along the pipe and that it doesn’t interfere with the movement of the carriage. The pipe should not be slack.
10. If the pipe is shorter than needed, pull it out in the needed direction (pic. 13, pic. 14).
11. Place the pipe clip onto the case of the printer. Fix the ink pipe into the clip (figure 16).
12. The ink tanks should be placed 5 cm above the level of the printer, not higher and not lower.
13. Plug in the printer to the electric network. Switch the printer on. Press the “Setup” button on the printer panel and then select the “Nozzle check” option (pic. 16).
You can also perform the print head condition test through the driver installed on your computer by going to Start – Printers and faxes and clicking the right mouse button on your printer to select Printing preferences – Maintenance – Nozzle check (pic. 17).
14. In order to transport the printer replace the air filters with the silicone plugs. Do not leave the printer without cartridges or a CISS, otherwise the print head will dry up. Any movement of the printer from one place to another should be performed with utmost care and compliance with the transportation rules, otherwise moving the tank may result in ink leaking into the printer which will disable the device.
Refilling and filling a CISS
Watch the ink level in the tanks carefully while using a CISS. When the ink level reaches the “red line” shown on the brand sticker follow these steps:
1. Open the big silicone plugs (pic. 20).
2. Use a syringe to extract the ink from the bottle (pic. 21).
3. Pour the ink into the big holes of the INKSYSTEM tank (pic. 22).
ATTENTION!Fill the colors according to the colored plugs on the tank. Wash the syringe after filling each color. Do not mix colors.
4. After filling the tank wipe the ink off the filling hole and close the plugs (pic. 23).
If you are filling the system for the first time and the cartridges are not installed into the printer yet, do 1-3 and then:
5. With the help of a syringe with a medical needle poke through the silicone plug on the upper part of the cartridge and pull the air out until the ink comes into the syringe (pic. 24).
6. Take the syringe out and wipe the surface of the cartridge with a tissue to remove the residual ink. Repeat the procedure for each of the cartridges.
1. If the printer screen shows the message “Change the cartridge(s)” during the operation of the printer and the “Start” button lights up (pic. 25).
2. Press the “Start” button (pic. 26).
3. The cartridge carriage will move to the “cartridge change” window (pic. 25).
4. The screen will show the colors of the empty cartridges (pic. 25).
5. After indicating the cartridges the carriage will move into the “cartridge change” position (pic. 28).
6. To finish the ink level resetting procedure press the “Start” button (pic. 26).
7. The printer will be ready for operation in several minutes.
Thank you for choosing CISS from INKSYSTEM®.We recommend to read the manual before installing CISS onto your printer!
Why don't you promote your products? Everyone should know about the system. If not ordered from your site, I wouldn't even bother myself with buying CISS.
|Bella,Lewis 17/08/2012, 12:59|
Very qualitative printing production with this MFD. Isn't this lovely? The prime cost of printing is low. Super!
|Molly,West Bromwich 27/11/2012, 18:48|
excl. ink and shipping price
excl. ink and shipping price