PaymentsHere are the ways how you can pay for the ordered item.
1) Payment by PayPal/Credit Card
The procedure is very simple, all you need is to select desired goods, proceed to check-out, select PayPal or Credit Card payment method and you will be forwarded to the PayPal web-invoice page, where you will be able to pay securely either with your personal PayPal account or your Credit Card.
2) Wire transfer.
A wire transfer can be made from one bank account to another bank account or through a transfer of cash at a cash office. Please, check whether goods are available on our stocks before transfer. Contact our managers to get a pro forma invoice for payment.
Information for transfer:
Bank account number: 93146502
Recipient: Inksystem-UK LTD
Address: Unit 7, Carbery Enterprise Park, 26 White Hart Lane, London N17 8DP
Title transfer: Order No.(please give your order number)
Amount of transfer: 120.55 GBP (specify the amount that you pay)
3) Pay on the spot.
You pay in cash when you receive your goods at our office in London or make payment on delivery in the post office (available for residents of the UK).
4) Payment via Western Union
To pay over WU please contact the respective office directly for your invoice.
* For wholesale purchases, please, contact us separately.
We warrant reliability and stability of INKSYSTEM ™ products.
Products of INKSYSTEM ™ are famous for their reliability and safety, low printingprice,and cost-effective ink-jet printing.
The guarantee applies to the products delivered to Mainland Europe as well as Ireland, Iceland, and Great Britain.
Warrantyfor INKSYSTEM ™products
The maximum warranty period for INKSYSTEM ™ products ranges from 12 to 24 months * from the date of purchase. The warranty period for each item is indicated in the description box on the website.
The warranty repair of INKSYSTEM ™ products is free of charge (for INKSYSTEMcustomers).
The warranty applies to the products
- purchased in INKSYSTEM ™ store chain;
- purchased on the website of the INKSYSTEM ™ online store (www.ink-system.co.uk).
For getting warranty services, the following conditions of INKSYSTEM ™ productsoperation must be observed:
- When receiving products, check that the warranty card isfilledproperly;
- Keep a check / invoice, which must be presented at the acquisition date;
- comply with the conditions written on the label, in the manualwhich comes with the product;
- Avoid mechanical damage during the product operation, such as cracks, dents, scratches, etc.;
- In case of damage or equipment operation errors, pleasecontact INKSYSTEM Service Center as soon as possible. If necessary, send the goods to the address of the service center of INKSYSTEM:
Unit 7, Carbery Enterprise Park,
36 White Hart Lane,
London N17 8DP
Tel.: +44 (020) 33 02 02 55
• Damages or defects caused by the consumer;
• Damages caused by natural disasters;
• Defects caused by exposure of heat or foreign objects, fluids, or insects in the inner parts;
• Damages caused by negligence in operating conditions (in contrast to the recommendations contained in the User`s Guide).
Warranty is not valid if:
• The product has mechanical damages such as fragments, parts, cracks, scratches, etc.;
• The identifiers have been removed or it is not possible to determine ownership of INKSYSTEM ™ (absence of additional notes, labels, etc.);
• The article has already been repaired, or inner parts have been replaced;
• The product was incorrectly installed by the user;
• The problem wascaused by natural disasters, accidents, willful negligence of a consumer or a third party;
• The client uses not INKSYSTEM ™ ink;
• Printing limit of 25,000 prints has been exceeded.
Warranty for not INKSYSTEM ™ products
The client can use warranty provided by the manufacturer.
NOTE: Warranty cases are described by the manufacturer.
To make use of the warranty, please contact INKSYSTEM Service Center:
Tel.: +44 (020) 33 02 02 55
You can contact INKSYSTEM company management directly via the following e-mail: email@example.com
• warranty period depends on the product type
Loyalty Programme from INKSYSTEM Company is specially designed for our customers – that is, first of all, gratitude for your trust.
INKSYSTEM® Loyalty Programme means granting discounts for regular customers of the company. According to the programme, when making the first purchase in web-shops or in companies, which are certified partners of INKSYSTEM®, you receive a discount card that allows you to make all further purchases with 5% discount. The duration of discount card is not limited and can be applied to all certified points of INKSYSTEM®. Discount card is valid for INKSYSTEM products only.
The company provides customers with plastic discount card INKSYSTEM with id information on it. Each card has its own embossed number. The card carries the city code and serial number of the card owner. This information allows us to personalise the card and give you a discount.
Discount cards are an essential component of INKSYSTEM® loyalty programme and are issued when receiving the order. To get a card, a customer must fill in a questionnaire in the representative office of the company.
When ordering through an online shop, you can request a discount card by filling in a form.
Discount programme from INKSYSTEM Company allows you to receive additional savings when buying our products. We care about provided services to meet all your requirements and you to be always pleased with the quality of our products!
Epson Expression Home XP102 All in One Printer with Scan and Copy
This printer, scanner and copier is the ideal choice for home users and students who need a compact all-in-one at an affordable price. The printer is part of the Small-in-One range, Epson’s smallest ever range of all-in-one home inkjets.
59.39 £not in stock
Report when the product is available again
Epson Expression Home XP-102: all-in-one package
This printer, scanner and copier is the ideal choice for using at home and by students who need a compact device, combining a broad functional and reasonable price. The Epson Expression Home XP-102 printer is one of a compact printers series, in which the functions of a printer, copier and scanner are combined. It is the smallest device in the range of MFP's created by Epson and intended for home use.
Original ink for Epson Home Xp-102 | Your economy
As well as the Epson Expression Home XP-202 class colleague, the Inkjet printer Epson XP-102 has the cartridge with separate sections, which allows not changing the whole cartridge when one of the ink colors is over, but only the section required. It saves your money greatly. New original Epson Claria ink is ideal for affordable and reliable printing, they produce legible text documents and lab-quality glossy photos. Saving money, you need to replace only the used-up color in the separated ink cartridges.
Style and ergonomics above all | Epson XP-102
At first glance, it may seem to you, that the appearance and functions of the MFP have remained virtually the same, and being one of an Epson MFP series: printing, scanning and copying in a compact body - the changes are almost invisible outside. You can have such impression, until have looked inside, where one can estimate the technical specifications. That is where you can see the real differences. Although there is slight departure from the old-style printers with such names as Stylus DX and SX, the new model Epson XP-102 sounds in a different way, even if the look and style are very similar to the previous models.
The main features: Epson Expression XP-102
- Very compact device size of only 390mm x 300mm x 145mm, as well as in the case of its colleague Epson XP-205, which allows to set the XP-102 Epson printer comfortably even having minimum free space;
- The Epson XP-102 printer has the original print-head, produced using the latest technology that provides excellent-quality print with the resolution of 5760 x 1440 dots per inch.
- The MFP is fast enough and creates no unpleasant noise background;
- Paper tray capacity is 50 A4 sheets;
- The Epson XP-102 printer is also designed to print on glossy photo paper and envelopes;
- The flat-bed scanner supports the maximum resolution of 600 x 1200 dots per inch.
The Epson Expression Home XP-102 printer efficiency has been tested by users in various cities such as London, Nottingham, Manchester, Birmingham, Edinburgh. The target audience formed of students and home users has got the great multifunction printer of great quality at a low price.
Direct Connect | Home XP-102
This printing system allows the printer to work without being connected to a computer. This is possible due to the connection of the Epson XP-102 Expression with a compatible or photographic camera via special cable, or when used by the appropriate Memory card slot. Thanks to the function of direct printing, you can use the XP-102 Epson Home without it being connected to a PC.
Epson Micro Piezo™ print head
128 Nozzles black, 42 Nozzles per colour
Minimum Droplet Size
3 pl, With Variable-Sized Droplet Technology
Epson Claria™ Home Ink
5,760 x 1,440 DPI
26 Pages/min Monochrome (plain paper 75 g/m²), 13 Pages/min Color (plain paper 75 g/m²), 54 Seconds per 10 x 15 cm photo (Epson Premium Glossy Photo Paper)
Printing Speed ISO/IEC 24734
6.2 Pages/min Monochrome, 3.1 Pages/min Color
Black, Cyan, Yellow, Magenta
Scan speed black A4
300 DPI 2.4 msec/line, 600 DPI 7.2 msec/line
Scan speed colour A4
300 DPI 9.5 msec/line, 600 DPI 14.3 msec/line
600 DPI x 1,200 DPI (Horizontal x Vertical)
Contact image sensor (CIS)
Number of paper trays
A4, A5, A6, B5, C6 (Envelope), DL (Envelope), No. 10 (Envelope), Letter Legal, 10 x 15 cm, 13 x 18 cm, 16:9, Letter, 9 x 13 cm, 13 x 20 cm, 20 x 25 cm, 100 x 148 mm
0 mm top, 0 mm right, 0 mm bottom, 0 mm left (Wherever margin is defined. Otherwise 3mm top, left, right, bottom.)
Paper Tray Capacity
50 Sheets Standard, 10 Photo Sheets
11 W (standalone copying, ISO/IEC 24712 pattern), 1.4 W (sleep mode), ENERGY STAR® qualified all-in-one
AC 100 V - 240 V,50 Hz - 60 Hz
390 mm x 300 mm x 145 mm (Width x Depth x Height)
5.3 B (A) with Epson Premium Glossy Photo Paper / Photo RPM mode - 41 dB (A) with Epson Premium Glossy Photo Paper / Photo RPM mode
Compatible Operating Systems
Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows XP x64, Mac OS 10.5.8 or later
ABBYY FineReader® Sprint 8.0 (MacOS), ABBYY FineReader® Sprint 9.0 (Windows), Epson Easy Photo Print, Epson Event Manager
CISS for Epson Expression Home XP-102
Number of colors:
dye-based ink "INKSYSTEM" (South Korea), 4 colors 130 ml
Material of CISS:
Country of origin:
the same as original
Numbers of original cartridges: