PaymentsHere are the ways how you can pay for the ordered item.
1) Payment by PayPal/Credit Card
The procedure is very simple, all you need is to select desired goods, proceed to check-out, select PayPal or Credit Card payment method and you will be forwarded to the PayPal web-invoice page, where you will be able to pay securely either with your personal PayPal account or your Credit Card.
2) Wire transfer.
A wire transfer can be made from one bank account to another bank account or through a transfer of cash at a cash office. Please, check whether goods are available on our stocks before transfer. Contact our managers to get a pro forma invoice for payment.
Information for transfer:
Bank account number: 93146502
Recipient: Inksystem-UK LTD
Address: Unit 7, Carbery Enterprise Park, 26 White Hart Lane, London N17 8DP
Title transfer: Order No.(please give your order number)
Amount of transfer: 120.55 GBP (specify the amount that you pay)
3) Pay on the spot.
You pay in cash when you receive your goods at our office in London or make payment on delivery in the post office (available for residents of the UK).
4) Payment via Western Union
To pay over WU please contact the respective office directly for your invoice.
* For wholesale purchases, please, contact us separately.
We warrant reliability and stability of INKSYSTEM ™ products.
Products of INKSYSTEM ™ are famous for their reliability and safety, low printingprice,and cost-effective ink-jet printing.
The guarantee applies to the products delivered to Mainland Europe as well as Ireland, Iceland, and Great Britain.
Warrantyfor INKSYSTEM ™products
The maximum warranty period for INKSYSTEM ™ products ranges from 12 to 24 months * from the date of purchase. The warranty period for each item is indicated in the description box on the website.
The warranty repair of INKSYSTEM ™ products is free of charge (for INKSYSTEMcustomers).
The warranty applies to the products
- purchased in INKSYSTEM ™ store chain;
- purchased on the website of the INKSYSTEM ™ online store (www.ink-system.co.uk).
For getting warranty services, the following conditions of INKSYSTEM ™ productsoperation must be observed:
- When receiving products, check that the warranty card isfilledproperly;
- Keep a check / invoice, which must be presented at the acquisition date;
- comply with the conditions written on the label, in the manualwhich comes with the product;
- Avoid mechanical damage during the product operation, such as cracks, dents, scratches, etc.;
- In case of damage or equipment operation errors, pleasecontact INKSYSTEM Service Center as soon as possible. If necessary, send the goods to the address of the service center of INKSYSTEM:
Unit 7, Carbery Enterprise Park,
36 White Hart Lane,
London N17 8DP
Tel.: +44 (020) 33 02 02 55
• Damages or defects caused by the consumer;
• Damages caused by natural disasters;
• Defects caused by exposure of heat or foreign objects, fluids, or insects in the inner parts;
• Damages caused by negligence in operating conditions (in contrast to the recommendations contained in the User`s Guide).
Warranty is not valid if:
• The product has mechanical damages such as fragments, parts, cracks, scratches, etc.;
• The identifiers have been removed or it is not possible to determine ownership of INKSYSTEM ™ (absence of additional notes, labels, etc.);
• The article has already been repaired, or inner parts have been replaced;
• The product was incorrectly installed by the user;
• The problem wascaused by natural disasters, accidents, willful negligence of a consumer or a third party;
• The client uses not INKSYSTEM ™ ink;
• Printing limit of 25,000 prints has been exceeded.
Warranty for not INKSYSTEM ™ products
The client can use warranty provided by the manufacturer.
NOTE: Warranty cases are described by the manufacturer.
To make use of the warranty, please contact INKSYSTEM Service Center:
Tel.: +44 (020) 33 02 02 55
You can contact INKSYSTEM company management directly via the following e-mail: email@example.com
• warranty period depends on the product type
Loyalty Programme from INKSYSTEM Company is specially designed for our customers – that is, first of all, gratitude for your trust.
INKSYSTEM® Loyalty Programme means granting discounts for regular customers of the company. According to the programme, when making the first purchase in web-shops or in companies, which are certified partners of INKSYSTEM®, you receive a discount card that allows you to make all further purchases with 5% discount. The duration of discount card is not limited and can be applied to all certified points of INKSYSTEM®. Discount card is valid for INKSYSTEM products only.
The company provides customers with plastic discount card INKSYSTEM with id information on it. Each card has its own embossed number. The card carries the city code and serial number of the card owner. This information allows us to personalise the card and give you a discount.
Discount cards are an essential component of INKSYSTEM® loyalty programme and are issued when receiving the order. To get a card, a customer must fill in a questionnaire in the representative office of the company.
When ordering through an online shop, you can request a discount card by filling in a form.
Discount programme from INKSYSTEM Company allows you to receive additional savings when buying our products. We care about provided services to meet all your requirements and you to be always pleased with the quality of our products!
The Epson L355 is a wireless all-in-one with integrated ink system, ideal for home offices and small offices. This printer, scanner and copier features Wi-Fi connectivity
219.99 £in stock
Printing Method On-demand inkjet (Piezo electric)
Nozzle Configuration 180 Nozzles black, 59 Nozzles per colour
Minimum Droplet Size 3 pl, With Variable-Sized Droplet Technology
Printing Resolution 5.760 x 1.440 dpi
All-in-One Functions Scan, Copy
Printing Speed 33 Pages/min Monochrome (plain paper 75 g/m²), 15 Pages/min Color (plain paper 75 g/m²), 33 sec/A1 on
Printing Speed ISO/IEC 24734 9 Pages/min Monochrome, 4,5 Pages/min Color
Colours Black, Cyan, Yellow, Magenta
Scan speed black A4 300 dpi 2,4 msec/line
Scan speed colour A4 300 dpi 9,5 msec/line
Scanning Resolution 1.200 dpi x 2.400 dpi (Horizontal x Vertical)
Output formats Scan to PDF
Scanner type Contact image sensor (CIS)
Paper / Media Handling
Number of paper trays 1
Paper Formats A4, A5, A6, B5, C6 (Envelope), DL (Envelope), No. 10 (Envelope), Letter, 9 x 13 cm, 10 x 15 cm, 13 x 18 cm, 13 x 20 cm, 20 x 25 cm, 100 x 148 mm, 16:9, Legal
Output Tray Capacity 30 Sheets
Paper Tray Capacity 100 Sheets Standard, 100 Sheets maximum, 20 Photo Sheets
Media Handling Auto Sheet Feeder
Energy Use 11 W (standalone copying, ISO/IEC 24712 pattern), 2,3 W (sleep mode)
Supply Voltage AC 110 V - 240 V,50 Hz - 60 Hz
Product dimensions 472 x 300 x 145 mm (Width x Depth x Height)
Product weight 4,4 kg
Noise Level 5,2 B (A) with Epson Premium Glossy Photo Paper / Photo RPM mode - 37 dB (A) with Epson Premium Glossy Photo Paper / Photo RPM mode
Compatible Operating SystemsMac OS 10.5.8 or later, Mac OS 10.6+, Windows 7, Windows 7 x64, Windows 8 (32/64 bit), Windows Vista, Windows Vista x64, Windows XP, Windows XP x64
Included SoftwareEpson Easy Photo Print, Epson Event Manager, Epson Scan, EpsonNet Print
Interfaces WiFi, USB
WLAN Security WEP 64 Bit, WEP 128 Bit, WPA PSK (TKIP), WPA PSK (AES)
Mobile and Cloud printing services Epson Connect (iPrint)
Power Supply 220V
Epson Stylus Office B42WD