PaymentsHere are the ways how you can pay for the ordered item.
1) Payment by PayPal/Credit Card
The procedure is very simple, all you need is to select desired goods, proceed to check-out, select PayPal or Credit Card payment method and you will be forwarded to the PayPal web-invoice page, where you will be able to pay securely either with your personal PayPal account or your Credit Card.
2) Wire transfer.
A wire transfer can be made from one bank account to another bank account or through a transfer of cash at a cash office. Please, check whether goods are available on our stocks before transfer. Contact our managers to get a pro forma invoice for payment.
Information for transfer:
Bank account number: 93146502
Recipient: Inksystem-UK LTD
Address: Unit 7, Carbery Enterprise Park, 26 White Hart Lane, London N17 8DP
Title transfer: Order No.(please give your order number)
Amount of transfer: 120.55 GBP (specify the amount that you pay)
3) Pay on the spot.
You pay in cash when you receive your goods at our office in London or make payment on delivery in the post office (available for residents of the UK).
4) Payment via Western Union
To pay over WU please contact the respective office directly for your invoice.
* For wholesale purchases, please, contact us separately.
We warrant reliability and stability of INKSYSTEM ™ products.
Products of INKSYSTEM ™ are famous for their reliability and safety, low printingprice,and cost-effective ink-jet printing.
The guarantee applies to the products delivered to Mainland Europe as well as Ireland, Iceland, and Great Britain.
Warrantyfor INKSYSTEM ™products
The maximum warranty period for INKSYSTEM ™ products ranges from 12 to 24 months * from the date of purchase. The warranty period for each item is indicated in the description box on the website.
The warranty repair of INKSYSTEM ™ products is free of charge (for INKSYSTEMcustomers).
The warranty applies to the products
- purchased in INKSYSTEM ™ store chain;
- purchased on the website of the INKSYSTEM ™ online store (www.ink-system.co.uk).
For getting warranty services, the following conditions of INKSYSTEM ™ productsoperation must be observed:
- When receiving products, check that the warranty card isfilledproperly;
- Keep a check / invoice, which must be presented at the acquisition date;
- comply with the conditions written on the label, in the manualwhich comes with the product;
- Avoid mechanical damage during the product operation, such as cracks, dents, scratches, etc.;
- In case of damage or equipment operation errors, pleasecontact INKSYSTEM Service Center as soon as possible. If necessary, send the goods to the address of the service center of INKSYSTEM:
Unit 7, Carbery Enterprise Park,
36 White Hart Lane,
London N17 8DP
Tel.: +44 (020) 33 02 02 55
• Damages or defects caused by the consumer;
• Damages caused by natural disasters;
• Defects caused by exposure of heat or foreign objects, fluids, or insects in the inner parts;
• Damages caused by negligence in operating conditions (in contrast to the recommendations contained in the User`s Guide).
Warranty is not valid if:
• The product has mechanical damages such as fragments, parts, cracks, scratches, etc.;
• The identifiers have been removed or it is not possible to determine ownership of INKSYSTEM ™ (absence of additional notes, labels, etc.);
• The article has already been repaired, or inner parts have been replaced;
• The product was incorrectly installed by the user;
• The problem wascaused by natural disasters, accidents, willful negligence of a consumer or a third party;
• The client uses not INKSYSTEM ™ ink;
• Printing limit of 25,000 prints has been exceeded.
Warranty for not INKSYSTEM ™ products
The client can use warranty provided by the manufacturer.
NOTE: Warranty cases are described by the manufacturer.
To make use of the warranty, please contact INKSYSTEM Service Center:
Tel.: +44 (020) 33 02 02 55
You can contact INKSYSTEM company management directly via the following e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
• warranty period depends on the product type
Loyalty Programme from INKSYSTEM Company is specially designed for our customers – that is, first of all, gratitude for your trust.
INKSYSTEM® Loyalty Programme means granting discounts for regular customers of the company. According to the programme, when making the first purchase in web-shops or in companies, which are certified partners of INKSYSTEM®, you receive a discount card that allows you to make all further purchases with 5% discount. The duration of discount card is not limited and can be applied to all certified points of INKSYSTEM®. Discount card is valid for INKSYSTEM products only.
The company provides customers with plastic discount card INKSYSTEM with id information on it. Each card has its own embossed number. The card carries the city code and serial number of the card owner. This information allows us to personalise the card and give you a discount.
Discount cards are an essential component of INKSYSTEM® loyalty programme and are issued when receiving the order. To get a card, a customer must fill in a questionnaire in the representative office of the company.
When ordering through an online shop, you can request a discount card by filling in a form.
Discount programme from INKSYSTEM Company allows you to receive additional savings when buying our products. We care about provided services to meet all your requirements and you to be always pleased with the quality of our products!
All-in-one Canon PIXMA MX700
This premium Fax and Photo All-in-One is a great tool for the small office. Share the productive fax, print and copy functionalities over an Ethernet network and you?re saving both time and money.
78.09 £not in stock
We recommend an analog:
70.99 £in stock
This premium Fax and Photo All-in-One is a great tool for the small office. Share the productive fax, print and copy functionalities over an Ethernet network and you’re saving both time and money.
- Super G3 fax, 40 speed dials, 100-page fax memory
- 30-page ADF
- Ethernet connectivity
- Print & copy documents, mono & colour, up to 30/20ppm
- Scan at 2400dpi
- Print photos up to 4800x1200dpi
- 4 Single Inks
- 4.5cm colour LCD
Small office, big business
The Super G3 fax modem sends your mono and colour faxes fast in as little as 3 seconds per page. Dialling is quick and simple, with 40 coded speed dials to store regular numbers. The 100-page fax memory safely stores all incoming faxes if paper or ink runs out, for printing out later.
There’s no more illegible text or distorted images in sent faxes, thanks to Canon’s Ultra High Quality faxing technology with 256 greyscales and 24bit colour.
The 30-page Automatic Document Feeder handles batch faxing, scanning and fast copying of documents, to increase productivity. Quick-Start allows instant use of functions.
Print documents at up to 30ppm in mono or 20ppm in colour.
Copy at up to 30cpm in mono or 20cpm in colour. Advanced copy technology ensures exceptional colour performance.
Text and image separation gives optimal results when text, graphics and photos are combined. Copy the exact area you want with frame erase, trimming and masking functions.
2400dpi resolution delivers great colour scans. Scan straight to PC, email or PDF. MP Navigator EX software makes every stage of operation easier.
Optical Character Recognition software converts printed text perfectly providing editable electronic documents without the hassle of re-typing.
Enjoy photo lab quality prints with fine detail and smooth colour gradations, thanks to 2pl ink droplets and a high 4800x1200dpi print resolution.
Print a 10x15cm borderless photo in approx. 46 seconds in Standard Mode. Print photos directly from your memory card and PictBridge-ready digital camera or camcorder.
Auto Image Fix automatically enhances your photos. Apply Red Eye Removal, face brightening and more with the image editing software.
ChromaLife100 delivers beautiful, long-lasting prints with longevity up to 100 years.
The 4.5cm colour LCD screen makes printing from a memory card easy, without using a PC.
All 4 Single Ink tanks can be replaced separately, minimising ink wastage and maximising savings. A smart LED light flashes to alert you when a colour is running low or needs replacement.
Integrate this PIXMA into your Ethernet network and all connected users can share the productive fax, print, copy and scan functions saving you time and money.
Windows and Mac OS X compatible.
dye-based ink "INKSYSTEM" (South Korea), 4 colors 130 ml
the same as original
PGI-5BK, CLI-8C, CLI-8M i CLI-8Y
excl. ink and shipping price
excl. ink and shipping price
excl. ink and shipping price