PaymentsHere are the ways how you can pay for the ordered item.
1) Payment by PayPal/Credit Card
The procedure is very simple, all you need is to select desired goods, proceed to check-out, select PayPal or Credit Card payment method and you will be forwarded to the PayPal web-invoice page, where you will be able to pay securely either with your personal PayPal account or your Credit Card.
2) Wire transfer.
A wire transfer can be made from one bank account to another bank account or through a transfer of cash at a cash office. Please, check whether goods are available on our stocks before transfer. Contact our managers to get a pro forma invoice for payment.
Information for transfer:
Bank account number: 93146502
Recipient: Inksystem-UK LTD
Address: Unit 7, Carbery Enterprise Park, 26 White Hart Lane, London N17 8DP
Title transfer: Order No.(please give your order number)
Amount of transfer: 120.55 GBP (specify the amount that you pay)
3) Pay on the spot.
You pay in cash when you receive your goods at our office in London or make payment on delivery in the post office (available for residents of the UK).
4) Payment via Western Union
To pay over WU please contact the respective office directly for your invoice.
* For wholesale purchases, please, contact us separately.
We warrant reliability and stability of INKSYSTEM ™ products.
Products of INKSYSTEM ™ are famous for their reliability and safety, low printingprice,and cost-effective ink-jet printing.
The guarantee applies to the products delivered to Mainland Europe as well as Ireland, Iceland, and Great Britain.
Warrantyfor INKSYSTEM ™products
The maximum warranty period for INKSYSTEM ™ products ranges from 12 to 24 months * from the date of purchase. The warranty period for each item is indicated in the description box on the website.
The warranty repair of INKSYSTEM ™ products is free of charge (for INKSYSTEMcustomers).
The warranty applies to the products
- purchased in INKSYSTEM ™ store chain;
- purchased on the website of the INKSYSTEM ™ online store (www.ink-system.co.uk).
For getting warranty services, the following conditions of INKSYSTEM ™ productsoperation must be observed:
- When receiving products, check that the warranty card isfilledproperly;
- Keep a check / invoice, which must be presented at the acquisition date;
- comply with the conditions written on the label, in the manualwhich comes with the product;
- Avoid mechanical damage during the product operation, such as cracks, dents, scratches, etc.;
- In case of damage or equipment operation errors, pleasecontact INKSYSTEM Service Center as soon as possible. If necessary, send the goods to the address of the service center of INKSYSTEM:
Unit 7, Carbery Enterprise Park,
36 White Hart Lane,
London N17 8DP
Tel.: +44 (020) 33 02 02 55
• Damages or defects caused by the consumer;
• Damages caused by natural disasters;
• Defects caused by exposure of heat or foreign objects, fluids, or insects in the inner parts;
• Damages caused by negligence in operating conditions (in contrast to the recommendations contained in the User`s Guide).
Warranty is not valid if:
• The product has mechanical damages such as fragments, parts, cracks, scratches, etc.;
• The identifiers have been removed or it is not possible to determine ownership of INKSYSTEM ™ (absence of additional notes, labels, etc.);
• The article has already been repaired, or inner parts have been replaced;
• The product was incorrectly installed by the user;
• The problem wascaused by natural disasters, accidents, willful negligence of a consumer or a third party;
• The client uses not INKSYSTEM ™ ink;
• Printing limit of 25,000 prints has been exceeded.
Warranty for not INKSYSTEM ™ products
The client can use warranty provided by the manufacturer.
NOTE: Warranty cases are described by the manufacturer.
To make use of the warranty, please contact INKSYSTEM Service Center:
Tel.: +44 (020) 33 02 02 55
You can contact INKSYSTEM company management directly via the following e-mail: email@example.com
• warranty period depends on the product type
Loyalty Programme from INKSYSTEM Company is specially designed for our customers – that is, first of all, gratitude for your trust.
INKSYSTEM® Loyalty Programme means granting discounts for regular customers of the company. According to the programme, when making the first purchase in web-shops or in companies, which are certified partners of INKSYSTEM®, you receive a discount card that allows you to make all further purchases with 5% discount. The duration of discount card is not limited and can be applied to all certified points of INKSYSTEM®. Discount card is valid for INKSYSTEM products only.
The company provides customers with plastic discount card INKSYSTEM with id information on it. Each card has its own embossed number. The card carries the city code and serial number of the card owner. This information allows us to personalise the card and give you a discount.
Discount cards are an essential component of INKSYSTEM® loyalty programme and are issued when receiving the order. To get a card, a customer must fill in a questionnaire in the representative office of the company.
When ordering through an online shop, you can request a discount card by filling in a form.
Discount programme from INKSYSTEM Company allows you to receive additional savings when buying our products. We care about provided services to meet all your requirements and you to be always pleased with the quality of our products!
All-in-one Canon PIXMA MP540
This affordable All-In-One offers superior 1pl, 9600dpi* prints for demanding home users. Features include Easy-Scroll Wheel, PictBridge and memory card slots for increased versatility
114.39 £not in stock
We recommend an analog:
103.99 £in stock
This affordable All-In-One offers superior 1pl, 9600dpi prints for demanding home users. Features include Easy-Scroll Wheel, PictBridge and memory card slots for increased versatility.
- Print, Copy and Scan
- 9600x2400dpi print resolution with 1pl ink droplets
- 5 Single Inks
- Photolab-quality 10x15cm print in approx. 41 seconds
- 5cm TFT display and Easy-Scroll Wheel
- ChromaLife100+ system
- Quick Start
- Two paper trays
- 2400dpi scanner
Compact All-In-One delivering premium print quality and functionality
The PIXMA MP540 offers superior photolab-quality prints with 9600x2400dpi print resolution and 1pl ink droplets for smooth tonal gradations and virtually grain-free prints. The ChromaLife100+ system combines Canon’s FINE print head, new dye-based Single Inks and certain Canon genuine photo paper to deliver long-lasting, beautiful photos.
Individually replaceable tanks minimise ink wastage and save money. New formulation dye-based inks of Cyan, Magenta, Yellow and Black produce superior photo prints, while a dedicated pigment Black delivers crisp, sharp text documents.
Ease of use
The Easy-Scroll Wheel and TFT display facilitates simple navigation through the menus and offers a visual display of your images. Quick Start allows operation within seconds, and the self-opening paper tray means that even if you forget to open the paper tray, your printer won’t.
The PIXMA MP540’s two paper trays increase media flexibility, allowing the user to pre-load both photo and plain paper. PictBridge compatibility and memory card slots also benefit digital camera users, enabling them to print directly from their camera without needing a PC.
Manage your creative projects and create photo albums and calendars with the bundled Easy-PhotoPrint EX software. The user-friendly software also includes Auto Photo Fix for image correction options and red-eye reduction.
Enjoy high-quality scans with the 2400x4800dpi resolution scanner. Advanced MP Navigator EX software manages your scanned images and includes PDF editing features and a range of image correction options. Auto Scan Mode automatically recognises the document or photo you’re scanning and chooses the appropriate settings accordingly. There is also the option to scan directly to memory card or USB stick for easy transfer and storage of images.
Windows and Mac OS X compatible
dye-based ink "INKSYSTEM" (South Korea), 5 colors 130 ml
the same as original
PGI-520BK, CLI-521C, CLI-521M, CLI-521Y, CLI-521BK, CLI-521GY