PaymentsHere are the ways how you can pay for the ordered item.
1) Payment by PayPal/Credit Card
The procedure is very simple, all you need is to select desired goods, proceed to check-out, select PayPal or Credit Card payment method and you will be forwarded to the PayPal web-invoice page, where you will be able to pay securely either with your personal PayPal account or your Credit Card.
2) Wire transfer.
A wire transfer can be made from one bank account to another bank account or through a transfer of cash at a cash office. Please, check whether goods are available on our stocks before transfer. Contact our managers to get a pro forma invoice for payment.
Information for transfer:
Bank account number: 93146502
Recipient: Inksystem-UK LTD
Address: Unit 7, Carbery Enterprise Park, 26 White Hart Lane, London N17 8DP
Title transfer: Order No.(please give your order number)
Amount of transfer: 120.55 GBP (specify the amount that you pay)
3) Pay on the spot.
You pay in cash when you receive your goods at our office in London or make payment on delivery in the post office (available for residents of the UK).
4) Payment via Western Union
To pay over WU please contact the respective office directly for your invoice.
* For wholesale purchases, please, contact us separately.
We warrant reliability and stability of INKSYSTEM ™ products.
Products of INKSYSTEM ™ are famous for their reliability and safety, low printingprice,and cost-effective ink-jet printing.
The guarantee applies to the products delivered to Mainland Europe as well as Ireland, Iceland, and Great Britain.
Warrantyfor INKSYSTEM ™products
The maximum warranty period for INKSYSTEM ™ products ranges from 12 to 24 months * from the date of purchase. The warranty period for each item is indicated in the description box on the website.
The warranty repair of INKSYSTEM ™ products is free of charge (for INKSYSTEMcustomers).
The warranty applies to the products
- purchased in INKSYSTEM ™ store chain;
- purchased on the website of the INKSYSTEM ™ online store (www.ink-system.co.uk).
For getting warranty services, the following conditions of INKSYSTEM ™ productsoperation must be observed:
- When receiving products, check that the warranty card isfilledproperly;
- Keep a check / invoice, which must be presented at the acquisition date;
- comply with the conditions written on the label, in the manualwhich comes with the product;
- Avoid mechanical damage during the product operation, such as cracks, dents, scratches, etc.;
- In case of damage or equipment operation errors, pleasecontact INKSYSTEM Service Center as soon as possible. If necessary, send the goods to the address of the service center of INKSYSTEM:
Unit 7, Carbery Enterprise Park,
36 White Hart Lane,
London N17 8DP
Tel.: +44 (020) 33 02 02 55
• Damages or defects caused by the consumer;
• Damages caused by natural disasters;
• Defects caused by exposure of heat or foreign objects, fluids, or insects in the inner parts;
• Damages caused by negligence in operating conditions (in contrast to the recommendations contained in the User`s Guide).
Warranty is not valid if:
• The product has mechanical damages such as fragments, parts, cracks, scratches, etc.;
• The identifiers have been removed or it is not possible to determine ownership of INKSYSTEM ™ (absence of additional notes, labels, etc.);
• The article has already been repaired, or inner parts have been replaced;
• The product was incorrectly installed by the user;
• The problem wascaused by natural disasters, accidents, willful negligence of a consumer or a third party;
• The client uses not INKSYSTEM ™ ink;
• Printing limit of 25,000 prints has been exceeded.
Warranty for not INKSYSTEM ™ products
The client can use warranty provided by the manufacturer.
NOTE: Warranty cases are described by the manufacturer.
To make use of the warranty, please contact INKSYSTEM Service Center:
Tel.: +44 (020) 33 02 02 55
You can contact INKSYSTEM company management directly via the following e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
• warranty period depends on the product type
Loyalty Programme from INKSYSTEM Company is specially designed for our customers – that is, first of all, gratitude for your trust.
INKSYSTEM® Loyalty Programme means granting discounts for regular customers of the company. According to the programme, when making the first purchase in web-shops or in companies, which are certified partners of INKSYSTEM®, you receive a discount card that allows you to make all further purchases with 5% discount. The duration of discount card is not limited and can be applied to all certified points of INKSYSTEM®. Discount card is valid for INKSYSTEM products only.
The company provides customers with plastic discount card INKSYSTEM with id information on it. Each card has its own embossed number. The card carries the city code and serial number of the card owner. This information allows us to personalise the card and give you a discount.
Discount cards are an essential component of INKSYSTEM® loyalty programme and are issued when receiving the order. To get a card, a customer must fill in a questionnaire in the representative office of the company.
When ordering through an online shop, you can request a discount card by filling in a form.
Discount programme from INKSYSTEM Company allows you to receive additional savings when buying our products. We care about provided services to meet all your requirements and you to be always pleased with the quality of our products!
All-in-one Brother MFC-845CW
0.00 £not in stock
Report when the product is available again
MFC-845CW Brother: an On-Board Telephone
The team of Brother Company MFD's has changed its leader. Now the leading position is taken by a compact device which is the MFC-845CW Brother multifunction printer with color inkjet printing mechanism. The special characteristic of this model is that among that class of devices it is the first one, equipped with 2.0 USB interface, built-in Eathernet adapter, 802.11 b/g wireless interface and radio telephone, which use 5.8 GHz frequency to provide the base-to-receiver communication.
The new MFC-845CW Brother is the most complete "all-in-one" class device to be used at home, at a small or home office. For the MCF-845CW Brother printer is not expensive, as soon as it appeared at the market of London, Bristol, Liverpool, Manchester, and Nottingham, the device became a hit.
MFC-845CW Brother MFD Specifications
- Printing rate up to 27 pages per minute for monochromatic mode and up to 22 pages per minute for multicolor mode;
- Printing unit resolution – 6000 x 1200 dots per inch;
- Scanner optic resolution – 600 x 2400 dots per inch;
- Number of radiophone receivers in use – up to 4 pieces (the standard set contains one receiver);
- Built-in monitor characteristics: color, 2.5 inch diagonal;
- Normal paper tray contains up to 100 sheets, glossy paper tray contains up to 20 sheets with size of 10 x 15 cm;
- Original input container is able lo load 10 sheets and it is used for automatic scanning, copying and fax sending;
- The automatic answerback unit has 29 minute memory;
- Speakerphone function.
The MFC-845CW multifunction device provides color inkjet printing, scanning and color fax exchange. The maximum device printing rate gains 27 pages per minute for monochromatic mode, and 22 pages per minute - for color mode. The maximum resolution for printing is 6000x1200 dpi, that for scanning is 600x2400 dpi, and for color copying is 1200x600 dpi.
Beside the 802.11 b/g IEEE wireless interface, the device is equipped with Ethernet and USB-port connection. As addition, the printer can use wireless telephone receiver, which operates at 5.8 GHz frequency, and automatic answerback unit, which can save messages up to 29 minutes long. The number of wireless receivers in use can increase up to 4 pieces.
The MFC-845CW Brother version, as well as its brother-versions the MFC-J265W and DCP-J525W, support such memory cards as CompactFlash, Memory Stick /Pro, xD, Secure Digital, MultiMediaCard, and PictBridge Interface. All of them are as well equipped with a 2.5 inch LCD monitor, which lets to review the photos to be printed.
The paper is fed from 3 trays: a normal paper tray which can contain 100 sheets, a photo paper tray which can contain 20 sheets (of 10 x 25 cm size) and a tray for automatic document supply which can contain 10 original sheets to be copied, scanned or faxed without an operator's help. The MFC845CW Brother multifunction printer uses 4 separate Innobella cartridges, each of which can be replaced separately.
Little Dimensions – Great Capabilities
The MFC-845CW Brother inkjet printer provides color printing, color copying, color original scanning, color fax message exchange. The device is able to send fax messages from a PC, operate with flash memory cards (CompactFlash, Memory Stick Pro, xD Picture Card TypeM/Type H, Secure Digital). The MFC-845CW Brother use four separate color ink LC-51 series Innobella cartridges. One Black cartridge can print 500 pages, as well as color ones can print 400 pages (at 5% page filling).