PaymentsHere are the ways how you can pay for the ordered item.
1) Payment by PayPal/Credit Card
The procedure is very simple, all you need is to select desired goods, proceed to check-out, select PayPal or Credit Card payment method and you will be forwarded to the PayPal web-invoice page, where you will be able to pay securely either with your personal PayPal account or your Credit Card.
2) Wire transfer.
A wire transfer can be made from one bank account to another bank account or through a transfer of cash at a cash office. Please, check whether goods are available on our stocks before transfer. Contact our managers to get a pro forma invoice for payment.
Information for transfer:
Bank account number: 93146502
Recipient: Inksystem-UK LTD
Address: Unit 7, Carbery Enterprise Park, 26 White Hart Lane, London N17 8DP
Title transfer: Order No.(please give your order number)
Amount of transfer: 120.55 GBP (specify the amount that you pay)
3) Pay on the spot.
You pay in cash when you receive your goods at our office in London or make payment on delivery in the post office (available for residents of the UK).
4) Payment via Western Union
To pay over WU please contact the respective office directly for your invoice.
* For wholesale purchases, please, contact us separately.
We warrant reliability and stability of INKSYSTEM ™ products.
Products of INKSYSTEM ™ are famous for their reliability and safety, low printingprice,and cost-effective ink-jet printing.
The guarantee applies to the products delivered to Mainland Europe as well as Ireland, Iceland, and Great Britain.
Warrantyfor INKSYSTEM ™products
The maximum warranty period for INKSYSTEM ™ products ranges from 12 to 24 months * from the date of purchase. The warranty period for each item is indicated in the description box on the website.
The warranty repair of INKSYSTEM ™ products is free of charge (for INKSYSTEMcustomers).
The warranty applies to the products
- purchased in INKSYSTEM ™ store chain;
- purchased on the website of the INKSYSTEM ™ online store (www.ink-system.co.uk).
For getting warranty services, the following conditions of INKSYSTEM ™ productsoperation must be observed:
- When receiving products, check that the warranty card isfilledproperly;
- Keep a check / invoice, which must be presented at the acquisition date;
- comply with the conditions written on the label, in the manualwhich comes with the product;
- Avoid mechanical damage during the product operation, such as cracks, dents, scratches, etc.;
- In case of damage or equipment operation errors, pleasecontact INKSYSTEM Service Center as soon as possible. If necessary, send the goods to the address of the service center of INKSYSTEM:
Unit 7, Carbery Enterprise Park,
36 White Hart Lane,
London N17 8DP
Tel.: +44 (020) 33 02 02 55
• Damages or defects caused by the consumer;
• Damages caused by natural disasters;
• Defects caused by exposure of heat or foreign objects, fluids, or insects in the inner parts;
• Damages caused by negligence in operating conditions (in contrast to the recommendations contained in the User`s Guide).
Warranty is not valid if:
• The product has mechanical damages such as fragments, parts, cracks, scratches, etc.;
• The identifiers have been removed or it is not possible to determine ownership of INKSYSTEM ™ (absence of additional notes, labels, etc.);
• The article has already been repaired, or inner parts have been replaced;
• The product was incorrectly installed by the user;
• The problem wascaused by natural disasters, accidents, willful negligence of a consumer or a third party;
• The client uses not INKSYSTEM ™ ink;
• Printing limit of 25,000 prints has been exceeded.
Warranty for not INKSYSTEM ™ products
The client can use warranty provided by the manufacturer.
NOTE: Warranty cases are described by the manufacturer.
To make use of the warranty, please contact INKSYSTEM Service Center:
Tel.: +44 (020) 33 02 02 55
You can contact INKSYSTEM company management directly via the following e-mail: email@example.com
• warranty period depends on the product type
Loyalty Programme from INKSYSTEM Company is specially designed for our customers – that is, first of all, gratitude for your trust.
INKSYSTEM® Loyalty Programme means granting discounts for regular customers of the company. According to the programme, when making the first purchase in web-shops or in companies, which are certified partners of INKSYSTEM®, you receive a discount card that allows you to make all further purchases with 5% discount. The duration of discount card is not limited and can be applied to all certified points of INKSYSTEM®. Discount card is valid for INKSYSTEM products only.
The company provides customers with plastic discount card INKSYSTEM with id information on it. Each card has its own embossed number. The card carries the city code and serial number of the card owner. This information allows us to personalise the card and give you a discount.
Discount cards are an essential component of INKSYSTEM® loyalty programme and are issued when receiving the order. To get a card, a customer must fill in a questionnaire in the representative office of the company.
When ordering through an online shop, you can request a discount card by filling in a form.
Discount programme from INKSYSTEM Company allows you to receive additional savings when buying our products. We care about provided services to meet all your requirements and you to be always pleased with the quality of our products!
All-in-one Brother MFC-790CW
0.00 £not in stock
Report when the product is available again
MFC-790CW Brother: Color Innovation
The MFC-790CW Brother Printer was first of all designed for office use. Therefore, its Designer and Manufacturer Company Brother equipped the device with an Ethernet 10/100 Base-TX net card and automatic document feeder which can contain 15 sheets. The MFC-790CW Brother version appeared to be rather successful, which was proved by enthusiastic references of the Users in such cities as London, Bristol, Liverpool, Manchester, and Nottingham. The MFC-790CW Brother MFD perfectly fit small offices and working groups.
The MFC-790CW Brother Multifunction Device provides color inkjet printing, color copying, scanning and color fax messages exchange. The device printing rate exceeds 33 pages per minute for one-color printing and 27 pages per minute for multicolor printing. Maximum resolution values are: 6000x1200 dpi for printing, 600x2400 dpi for scanning and 1200x600 dpi for color copying. Besides the wireless 802.11 b/g IEEE interface, the device is equipped with an Ethernet and USB-port connectors. In addition, the printer has a wire telephone receiver and an answerback unit, which can contain messages up to 29 minutes.
The MFC-790CW Brother model, as well as other representatives of the Brother family MFC-845CW and DCP-J315W, supports such memory cards as CompactFlash, Memory Stick/Pro, xD, Secure Digital, MultiMediaCard and PictBridge interface. The device is equipped with a 4.2-inch LC display which helps to review the photos to be printed.
There are 3 paper supply trays: an ordinary office paper tray, which can contain up 100 sheets, a photo paper tray, which can contain up to 20 sheets of 10x15 cm size, and an automatic document feeder tray, which can contain 15 sheets to be copied, scanned or faxed without an operator's help. The MFC-790CW Brother multifunction printer uses four separate Innobella cartridges, each one of which can be replaced separately.
- The monochromatic printing rate exceeds 33 pages per minute and the multicolor printing rate exceeds 27 pages per minute;
- Separate ink cartridges;
- 33.6 Kb per sec;
- 600x1200 dpi maximum copy resolution;
- 15 sheet automatic document feeder container;
- 1.5 picolitre drop volume;
- Direct digital image printing from memory cards and photo cameras.
Innobella Color Innovation
The main feature of the MFC-790CW Brother multifunction printer is the Innobella printing technology, whose name is combined of "inno" (innovation) and "bella" (beautiful). The technology includes the following elements: inks (separate CMYK cartridges); Brother paper; improved printing head, able to print with drops of 1.5 picolitre maximum volume (which is twice less than previous models).
According to the Brother Company representing coordinator, The Innobella technologyimproves details processing which results in better prints quality. In some cases the obtained prints look like those produced by six-color models. The MFC-790CW Brother ink jet printer inherited from the foregoing models the PhotoCapture Centre function, which provides file printing from memory cards, such as Compact/FlashI/II, Memory Stick, Memory Stick Pro, Smart Media, Secure Digital, xD-Picture, MultiMediaCard, as well as scanned documents saving.