PaymentsHere are the ways how you can pay for the ordered item.
1) Payment by PayPal/Credit Card
The procedure is very simple, all you need is to select desired goods, proceed to check-out, select PayPal or Credit Card payment method and you will be forwarded to the PayPal web-invoice page, where you will be able to pay securely either with your personal PayPal account or your Credit Card.
2) Wire transfer.
A wire transfer can be made from one bank account to another bank account or through a transfer of cash at a cash office. Please, check whether goods are available on our stocks before transfer. Contact our managers to get a pro forma invoice for payment.
Information for transfer:
Bank account number: 93146502
Recipient: Inksystem-UK LTD
Address: Unit 7, Carbery Enterprise Park, 26 White Hart Lane, London N17 8DP
Title transfer: Order No.(please give your order number)
Amount of transfer: 120.55 GBP (specify the amount that you pay)
3) Pay on the spot.
You pay in cash when you receive your goods at our office in London or make payment on delivery in the post office (available for residents of the UK).
4) Payment via Western Union
To pay over WU please contact the respective office directly for your invoice.
* For wholesale purchases, please, contact us separately.
We warrant reliability and stability of INKSYSTEM ™ products.
Products of INKSYSTEM ™ are famous for their reliability and safety, low printingprice,and cost-effective ink-jet printing.
The guarantee applies to the products delivered to Mainland Europe as well as Ireland, Iceland, and Great Britain.
Warrantyfor INKSYSTEM ™products
The maximum warranty period for INKSYSTEM ™ products ranges from 12 to 24 months * from the date of purchase. The warranty period for each item is indicated in the description box on the website.
The warranty repair of INKSYSTEM ™ products is free of charge (for INKSYSTEMcustomers).
The warranty applies to the products
- purchased in INKSYSTEM ™ store chain;
- purchased on the website of the INKSYSTEM ™ online store (www.ink-system.co.uk).
For getting warranty services, the following conditions of INKSYSTEM ™ productsoperation must be observed:
- When receiving products, check that the warranty card isfilledproperly;
- Keep a check / invoice, which must be presented at the acquisition date;
- comply with the conditions written on the label, in the manualwhich comes with the product;
- Avoid mechanical damage during the product operation, such as cracks, dents, scratches, etc.;
- In case of damage or equipment operation errors, pleasecontact INKSYSTEM Service Center as soon as possible. If necessary, send the goods to the address of the service center of INKSYSTEM:
Unit 7, Carbery Enterprise Park,
36 White Hart Lane,
London N17 8DP
Tel.: +44 (020) 33 02 02 55
• Damages or defects caused by the consumer;
• Damages caused by natural disasters;
• Defects caused by exposure of heat or foreign objects, fluids, or insects in the inner parts;
• Damages caused by negligence in operating conditions (in contrast to the recommendations contained in the User`s Guide).
Warranty is not valid if:
• The product has mechanical damages such as fragments, parts, cracks, scratches, etc.;
• The identifiers have been removed or it is not possible to determine ownership of INKSYSTEM ™ (absence of additional notes, labels, etc.);
• The article has already been repaired, or inner parts have been replaced;
• The product was incorrectly installed by the user;
• The problem wascaused by natural disasters, accidents, willful negligence of a consumer or a third party;
• The client uses not INKSYSTEM ™ ink;
• Printing limit of 25,000 prints has been exceeded.
Warranty for not INKSYSTEM ™ products
The client can use warranty provided by the manufacturer.
NOTE: Warranty cases are described by the manufacturer.
To make use of the warranty, please contact INKSYSTEM Service Center:
Tel.: +44 (020) 33 02 02 55
You can contact INKSYSTEM company management directly via the following e-mail: email@example.com
• warranty period depends on the product type
Loyalty Programme from INKSYSTEM Company is specially designed for our customers – that is, first of all, gratitude for your trust.
INKSYSTEM® Loyalty Programme means granting discounts for regular customers of the company. According to the programme, when making the first purchase in web-shops or in companies, which are certified partners of INKSYSTEM®, you receive a discount card that allows you to make all further purchases with 5% discount. The duration of discount card is not limited and can be applied to all certified points of INKSYSTEM®. Discount card is valid for INKSYSTEM products only.
The company provides customers with plastic discount card INKSYSTEM with id information on it. Each card has its own embossed number. The card carries the city code and serial number of the card owner. This information allows us to personalise the card and give you a discount.
Discount cards are an essential component of INKSYSTEM® loyalty programme and are issued when receiving the order. To get a card, a customer must fill in a questionnaire in the representative office of the company.
When ordering through an online shop, you can request a discount card by filling in a form.
Discount programme from INKSYSTEM Company allows you to receive additional savings when buying our products. We care about provided services to meet all your requirements and you to be always pleased with the quality of our products!
All-in-one Brother MFC-5460CN
0.00 £not in stock
Report when the product is available again
MFC-5460CN Brother: a compact office assistant
The MFC-5460CN multifunction printer belongs to the third generation of inkjet MFD's manufactured by Brother Company together with famous designers (product architects). Every time, when offering its new creative design decision, the Company never forgets to renovate the inner construction of the product in order to improve its operation characteristics.
The MFC-5460CN Brother printer is an office version of an "all-in-one" device
First of all MFC-5460CN Brother printer was designed for office work. Therefore, the Manufacturer provided its device with the Ethernet 10/100 Base-TX network card and automatic document supplier with 35 pages capacity. The MFC-5460CN Brother version showed a sufficient success, which was confirmed with enthusiastic reviews of the customers in London, Bristol, Liverpool, Manchester, and Nottingham. The MFC-5460CN Brother perfectly fitted small offices and working groups.
- Printing capability up to 30 pages per minute for monochromatic mode, and up to 25 pages per minute for color mode;
- Separate ink cartridges;
- 33.6 kBit/sec fax modem;
- Copy resolution up to 600x1200 dots per inch;
- Automatic document supplier with 35 pages capacity;
- 1.5 piсolitre drop size;
- Direct digital image printing from memory cards and cameras.
New Generation Ergonomic Design
The MFC-5460CN Brother, as well as Brother MFC-5490CN and Brother MFC-J5910DW, which represent a new series of color MFD's for small office and home use, strike with their significantly improved designs.
Next to the 2.0 USB port, MFC-5460CN multifunction device casing contains a PictBridge pictogram. The device supports the direct printing standard of PictBridge digital cameras and mobile telephones, which is used by the most products of all popular Manufacturers. The User only needs to connect his compatible device to the MFD, choose the needed picture and send it for printing.
Color improvement: Innobella
The main feature of MFC-5460CN multifunction printer is the Innobella inkjet color printing technology, whose name is a combination of "inno" (innovation) and "bella" (beauliful). The technology contains the following elements:ink (separate CMYK cartridges), Brother paper and improved printing head, capable to print with ink drops up to 1.5 picolitre (which is twice less than those in former devices).
As it was declared by the technical coordinator representing Brother Company, the Innobella technique provides better resolution of details, which causes quality improvement of the prints obtained. In some cases this improved quality can be compared with that provided by 6-color models.
From the previous MFD's MFC-5460CN Brother inherited the PhotoCapture Centre function, which lets to print files from memory cards (CompactFlashI/II, Memory Stick Pro, Smart Media, Secure Digital, xD-Picture, MultiMediaCard) and to save the documents scanned onto them.